Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
5:45/5:50 sometimes, the moment I enter my room back from work, the very first thing my left hand do is press the button of Touchsmart while the other put the bag on my bed...change do hi hellos with parents after 10/15 mints later back to my room my paradise.  I click on my favorite icon the orange fox warped like fire around the globe.  The page displays my favorite webpage and I click on Mail...Check any mails no..then the eyes goes on the left side of the screens to scan any one lingering around on a chat.  I always look for the particular one whom I catch almost every day.  The most intriguing part to look on is the status of my dear one.  It's unique in its own way...once satiate I'll click the name to greet with the response on the status and then say my greetings...most of the time I make the dear one wonder what on earth I was referring to?  Getting use to of my talks in riddles the tubelight will light and our conversation begins.  

Same routine ritual today I couldn't resist and asked if permitted I would love to copy and paste it on my thread to share with the virtual world.  Of course the edited version keeping the name anonymous.  I was granted the permission.  It's a warm eulogy to mother earth from a student
who has to dull the hands in the soil all the time to touch, study and mull the nature of its grains...

Dear Soil,
When I was little, me and brother used to play in the backyard,
and attempt gardening.
Our biggest project was trying to plant watermelon seeds in you.
We patted you down quite hard..our hands were brown and dirty..
My brother even told me then if I plant my doll's hair deep,
deep down in the soil, hair will grow that I could use as a wig for my doll.
I never knew 14 years after, you'll come to haunt my life...
And now I'm sorry.
Please be easy on me!
-Love XYZ

Edited by Newdime - 12 years ago
Newdime thumbnail
Where is the love button on IF someone asked...

I know Eh...I would like to know where the bugger is...how many times I read "where is the love button."

Why don't we have one?  We should have the hate Button too what say?

😆
arabianpaki thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newdime

Where is the love button on IF someone asked...

I know Eh...I would like to know where the bugger is...how many times I read "where is the love button."

Why don't we have one?  We should have the hate Button too what say?

😆

funny how that's what everyone says on facebook too!
Edited by arabianpaki - 12 years ago
arabianpaki thumbnail
Newdime thumbnail
what are we doing azi on IF?  I just finished watching Mausam...very different love story...all love stories are different but this one is something.  It's deep only to be understand by some...
arabianpaki thumbnail

what are we doing azi on IF?  I just finished watching Mausam...very different love story...all love stories are different but this one is something.  It's deep only to be understand by some...

My list of movies is growing day by day.. and it seems like there isn't enough hours in a day.. to do everything planned! 😕
Newdime thumbnail
Originally posted by: arabianpaki

My list of movies is growing day by day.. and it seems like there isn't enough hours in a day.. to do everything planned! 😕

Movies are 2/3 hrs...can be cut short... skipp songs and some actions...😉

and some break times u know in between...to chalta hai..and besides its indian movies if u miss anything u will still not miss it...its predictable 😆
Edited by Newdime - 12 years ago
arabianpaki thumbnail

Movies are 2/3 hrs...can be cut short... skipp songs and some actions...😉

and some break times u know in between...to chalta hai..and besides its indian movies if u miss anything u will still not miss it...its predictable 😆

😆
well that's how I usually watch them anyways ;)

arabianpaki thumbnail
1 more post and you'll be at 3700 posts

Newdime thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HQXGzv6CJU&feature=related[/YOUTUBE] Edited by Newdime - 12 years ago