Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Awh that was a lovely OS! I loved that Maan never took anyone else it means even subconsciously he had always been waiting for Geet. It's also not often we see a Geet like this one who has her emotions all locked up. I liked the way you characterized both it was wonderful. And don't worry I won't badger  you about part two! I like the lingering ending. 
However that doesn't mean I won't ask for another piece. Lol I hope you write something soon again! :)
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Howdy everyone...whoever is around...I have been eating with my fingers and was not able to say hi earlier...

The forecast in Toronto has been gloomy and had been pouring all day...bring the dark moods on the surface, along with some buried memories out in gray...The Song...Someone Like you is not helping at all ever since I heard it and can't get rid of it...

The brain is one hell of a part of the human body...that could be a sheer torture.  The memories that one want to forget as it never happened, the way I guide my client to reverse the last pay as if never happened, I wish I could do the auto reversal or the manual reversal to erase the memories that shouldn't happened.

The names that I want to remember, trying hard to think of the last names of my class mates, dyeing to find my class on FB.  I fail to remember.  Have you ever met someone who does not remember her school mates last names?  Well hello, meet me the person whom her memory betrays her for not letting the names surface yet brings the one that wants to bury deep under to be never dug out. 

Reading aimless stories that does not sound interesting, yet read it to forget what's lingering.

Oh sun please promise me to show your bright face like sunflower smiling at me'I love yellow very much and I swear will not say yellow yellow dirty fellow.

Newdime thumbnail
Originally posted by: Limerance

Awh that was a lovely OS! I loved that Maan never took anyone else it means even subconsciously he had always been waiting for Geet. It's also not often we see a Geet like this one who has her emotions all locked up. I liked the way you characterized both it was wonderful. And don't worry I won't badger  you about part two! I like the lingering ending. 

However that doesn't mean I won't ask for another piece. Lol I hope you write something soon again! :)

Hiya...howz it goes?  how was the exam?

Well my characters are not normal, they are just like me...upar ka makan bilkool khali...😆
Thats why you don't get to see such Geet...
I thank you for the acceptance of my lingering ending...
Let see if I can come up something soon...
brain is fried up...

Limerance thumbnail
I'm here and have been here for a while. But was busy catching up with my threads. Toronto weather sounds like the weather here. It's been gloomy and rainy all day. And I don't like it at all!
Your day sounds like my day! I'm so brain dead after my exam. I wish I can just slip into a nice dreamy sleep world. Oh that would be so nice! 
Newdime thumbnail
Originally posted by: pushpi

Ui Maa mari peeth dukhe che re

🤣 🤣

Kiddo...Sorry but can't stop laughing u r one hack of an desi american...no one can say that you are a american...

Amara badha ne tu pachad muki de che...

LOl

What did u do baccha?  Khoob malish kari che ke?
Limerance thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newdime

Hiya...howz it goes?  how was the exam?

Well my characters are not normal, they are just like me...upar ka makan bilkool khali...😆
Thats why you don't get to see such Geet...
I thank you for the acceptance of my lingering ending...
Let see if I can come up something soon...
brain is fried up...

Genetics exam was wonderful! Physics was a different story. ðŸ˜• I'm scared for monday. 
And there is nothing wrong with your characters. Frankly I don't believe in normal. 
I understand brain fried. Mine is in that state at the moment also. 
Newdime thumbnail

I'm here and have been here for a while. But was busy catching up with my threads. Toronto weather sounds like the weather here. It's been gloomy and rainy all day. And I don't like it at all!

Your day sounds like my day! I'm so brain dead after my exam. I wish I can just slip into a nice dreamy sleep world. Oh that would be so nice! 

Yea the first day of Autumn is showing its arrival in full form, as the last day of summer has shown its departure with beautiful day yesterday.
Such is my mood, perfectly Canadian weather.

O I wish I could trade that with something for the nice dreamy sleep or no dreams..will do fine with out it.
Limerance thumbnail

Yea the first day of Autumn is showing its arrival in full form, as the last day of summer has shown its departure with beautiful day yesterday.
Such is my mood, perfectly Canadian weather.

O I wish I could trade that with something for the nice dreamy sleep or no dreams..will do fine with out it.

I know I miss summer. Warm weather suits me more. And sleep definitely suits me too but that's not on my side lately either. 
I was hoping to get some sleep this weekend but doesn't look like it. What are your lovely weekend plans?
Newdime thumbnail

I know I miss summer. Warm weather suits me more. And sleep definitely suits me too but that's not on my side lately either. 
I was hoping to get some sleep this weekend but doesn't look like it. What are your lovely weekend plans?

Parents are preparing to depart to India at the end of next month, helping them shop, thats whats the weekends plans. 

Tomorrow going to the flea market to get the balance bracelet.  Someone at work is wearing it and praising a lot and I would like to try it.  Let see if it works for me.  I would suggest you as well.  It should help us with sleep.  As it has one of the benefits of all.
Limerance thumbnail

Parents are preparing to depart to India at the end of next month, helping them shop, thats whats the weekends plans. 

Tomorrow going to the flea market to get the balance bracelet.  Someone at work is wearing it and praising a lot and I would like to try it.  Let see if it works for me.  I would suggest you as well.  It should help us with sleep.  As it has one of the benefits of all.

Really? I've never heard of a balance bracelet. I'll have check it out I suppose.