Dharampatni

Kastur will be oppresed 3 ways!

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
First there will be Mohan.
Im sure that soon after their wedding Mohan's true colours and true feelings for Kastur will start to come out.
I think he will be brash and short with her and ignore her.

Then there will be Saroj.
Her dislike for Kastur is so obvious.
She is going to taunt her and be mean to her at every step.
Starting as early from tomorrow's episode it seemes

Then there's Baap-ji.
He may actually like Kastur, but his views about women are appaling
Kastur may be used to living in a traditional family, but Baap-ji sees women as nothing but an acceosry, who keep their heads down and mouths shut.
I bet that will take a little getting used to

Then I also predict that Mohan's lazy bhabhi Narmada, who uses her son as an excuse to act lazy will treat Kastur like a personal servant.

I shudder to think about all that Kastur is in for in the future

Yuks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..SaM-DeSiRe.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hmm..ur actually right :P  SMART!!😆
but i think MOHAN may not luv her, but will def respect her.
his ignorance might b due 2 his guilt rather dan dislike 4 kastur.
nd if baapji bugs her, den i m pretty sure dat MOHAN will answer him nicely.
-mesmerised- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I think that's a pretty accurate picture of what we will see.

It's being portrayed as though Kastur and Baapji will be close, but i think she's gonna find it difficult to adjust to his way of thinking, especially considering the fact that her opinions are valued a lot in her maike. 

Eventually, she'll be the one to change his views, and in the process gain respect from Saroj... will take a long time though... and until then Saroj will hate the sight of her like she does now! 

Regarding Mohan... i think he'll definitely be rude towards her but at the same time he'll feel guilty about his behaviour and there will be instances where we will see him treating her alright... until he falls madly in love with her that is! 😍

I can totally see Mohan's bhabi getting Kastur to do all the work... kaam-chor that she is! 😆

Also think that Kastur will find a friend in Reena... at least i hope so!
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Mohan is too unpredictable for me to tried to analysis how he'll treat Kastur after marriage. It would be refreshing to see even though he don't love her he's civil and treat her with respect.

Kastur is going to definitely have issues adjusting to baap ji graveyard rules.

I know Kastur will definitely have a friend in Mohan younger brother cause that boy was too happy when Mohan agree to the marriage. The other ladies am not sure cause they might want to be a friend but due to fear of Saroj stay away.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree, Mohan is a question mark.  I definitely don't think we'll see him outright rude and curt.  He doesn't seem like the kind of guy who could treat her horribly and spitefully.  But he will also be distant and not close or loving.  

I think he'll be civil to her, but that's enough to hurt and crush her.  And on top of that she will find out about all his vices, and his troubles.

I still can't get over the younger brother's smile.  LOL.
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
True ! I also think like that ! Mohan won't love Kastur very soon yet he will be respectful to her ! He would keep a distance from her but still, he would stand by her in all her problems, especially when the case is Baapji ! Regarding Saroj maa and Baapji, I agree with you Yuks !
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
fuzzyface thumbnail
I can understand the Hitler being the oppressor but Saroj is just being too much. She is so suppressed and frustrated living under the Hitler's regime and now she will be doing the same thing to Kastur, so she isn't being fair. Of all the people, Saroj shld understand how it must be for Kastur but yet she is just being a typical saas, who thinks her son is just too good for anyone unless she herself had handpicked the girl. *rolling eyes*.

I think Mohan might just reveal the truth behind his marriage to Kastur early or she will find out the truth just before or as soon as they get married, so their relationship will be strained then build slowly.

Damn Kastur has her hands full 😆