Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

India-Forums

   
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

The culprit is Raj... (Page 3)

sahil70 IF-Sizzlerz
sahil70
sahil70

Joined: 10 March 2011
Posts: 24509

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kinara2

Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

In the back of my mind I see Raj as the #1 culprit. I'm almost sure Vimal is innocent, but is being set up.
Rani..u r 100% right...Vimal is innocent ... i am more than sure about it...he just accidentally framed ..poor guy...


has to be. i mean he is a family member of one of the 2 integral families of this show.so to tarnish his character with such a serious issue would cause a major crack in the flow of the story if u know what im trying to say

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YMGGK_favouritekinu17

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Joined: 29 June 2006
Posts: 11076

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reddhaute

OMG... Don't think to hard. 

Ok if they wanted us to think it was Raj they would not have shown him driving up to the body????  He rapes a girl and then backtracks to find the body...no way...So let's rule him out.

They are making Vimal too obvious and suspicious and from my show watching experiences it's way too easy so let's rule him out.

Why would Lata's boss do this???  He didn't kill her so she can easily identify her attacker so let's also cross him out.

Did we forget about the goons that Lata and Abha bumped into???? Didn't one of the goons have Lata's handkerchief??? Why did he run when Abha confronted him.  

Some random goon is more believable to me.   

Now the real question is who will marry Lata?     Raj or The Boss
This is all raj plan...when a person does the crime  first time ..he never wanted to proof to the  world  that he is guilty...why he is the one find her on the street?..why he was passing that particular time from that calm and quite road? what he was doing there?this was his plan to call SB and let them about lata...making himself a great man.as no one can shock on him..Goons?  i dont think so...may be they wanted to take revenge from lata  but b4 them somebody already raped her ...and unfortunately they found that hanky...but they saw the person..but Raj shut their mouth as usual from money...Boss?.. i dont think so...
I dont care @ this moment Latas marriage...1rst let her get out from this trauma..
Boss will marry her...Bcoz raj will go to...



kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Joined: 29 June 2006
Posts: 11076

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahil70

Originally posted by Kinara2

Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

In the back of my mind I see Raj as the #1 culprit. I'm almost sure Vimal is innocent, but is being set up.
Rani..u r 100% right...Vimal is innocent ... i am more than sure about it...he just accidentally framed ..poor guy...


has to be. i mean he is a family member of one of the 2 integral families of this show.so to tarnish his character with such a serious issue would cause a major crack in the flow of the story if u know what im trying to say
yes i got it..what do u say..but normally this kind of thing happen in those kind of so called upper class families...CVS will reall kill his character in a bad way...yeap  it will give us a interesting flow...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YMGGK_favourite

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Joined: 29 June 2006
Posts: 11076

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

Originally posted by reddhaute

OMG... Don't think to hard. 

Ok if they wanted us to think it was Raj they would not have shown him driving up to the body????  He rapes a girl and then backtracks to find the body...no way...So let's rule him out.

They are making Vimal too obvious and suspicious and from my show watching experiences it's way too easy so let's rule him out.

Why would Lata's boss do this???  He didn't kill her so she can easily identify her attacker so let's also cross him out.

Did we forget about the goons that Lata and Abha bumped into???? Didn't one of the goons have Lata's handkerchief??? Why did he run when Abha confronted him.  

Some random goon is more believable to me.   

Now the real question is who will marry Lata?     Raj or The Boss


Actually that's exactly what a culprit would do in movies/shows.
u got that right rani...LOL



The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YMGGK_favourite

VishaD. IF-Addictz
VishaD.
VishaD.

Joined: 19 February 2008
Posts: 76595

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
So looks like Raj is now the prime suspect but another way of looking it is where as for now Raj and Vimal are in the suspect list where everyone and police suspects Vimal while Sheetal suspects Raj. But normally in mystery or suspense movies, the one who normally is revealed to be bad is the one who was never suspected where no one would have a clue that that could be the one. In that perspective, i believe its Lata's boss. Remember the article, 'While he may come across as a kind-hearted person initially but as the show will progress viewers may begin to doubt his virtuousness' Lets see what has the CV's planned in mind.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

YMGGK_favouritekinu17rechus

-Nags- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nags-
-Nags-

Joined: 22 June 2008
Posts: 15014

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
i don't think so its could be raj or vimal

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YMGGK_favouritekinu17

rechus IF-Stunnerz
rechus
rechus

Joined: 25 June 2011
Posts: 35900

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishalinie

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">So looks like Raj is now the prime suspect but another way of looking it is where as for now Raj and Vimal are in the suspect list where everyone and police suspects Vimal while Sheetal suspects Raj. But normally in mystery or suspense movies, the one who normally is revealed to be bad is the one who was never suspected where no one would have a clue that that could be the one. In that perspective, i believe its Lata's boss. Remember the article, 'While he may come across as a kind-hearted person initially but as the show will progress viewers may begin to doubt his virtuousness' Lets see what has the CV's planned in mind.</font>

absolutly ryte...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YMGGK_favouritekinu17

rechus IF-Stunnerz
rechus
rechus

Joined: 25 June 2011
Posts: 35900

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaGeSwArI

i don't think so its could be raj or vimal

agree with u dr...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

YMGGK_favouritekinu17-Nags-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index