Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
So looks like Raj is now the prime suspect but another way of looking it is where as for now Raj and Vimal are in the suspect list where everyone and police suspects Vimal while Sheetal suspects Raj. But normally in mystery or suspense movies, the one who normally is revealed to be bad is the one who was never suspected where no one would have a clue that that could be the one. In that perspective, i believe its Lata's boss. Remember the article, 'While he may come across as a kind-hearted person initially but as the show will progress viewers may begin to doubt his virtuousness' Lets see what has the CV's planned in mind.
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i don't think so its could be raj or vimal
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vishalinie

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">So looks like Raj is now the prime suspect but another way of looking it is where as for now Raj and Vimal are in the suspect list where everyone and police suspects Vimal while Sheetal suspects Raj. But normally in mystery or suspense movies, the one who normally is revealed to be bad is the one who was never suspected where no one would have a clue that that could be the one. In that perspective, i believe its Lata's boss. Remember the article, 'While he may come across as a kind-hearted person initially but as the show will progress viewers may begin to doubt his virtuousness' Lets see what has the CV's planned in mind.</font>

absolutly ryte...
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: NaGeSwArI

i don't think so its could be raj or vimal

agree with u dr...
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rechus

agree with u dr...

thanks dear ðŸ˜‰
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
After watch Mandeepa's video..and the sketch...i am back to my thread...to say..my prediction was right...
my 2nd choice will be Boss..if Abha finds out this is  Boss ..and for this reason he has to get married with Lata.. but still i would say Raj is the one behind this conspiracy..with his power,money,and shrewwd brain..and for this reason cvs still has kept them in the show..
very sad to say this bro and sis r the worse children of their parents...
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Kinara2

After watch Mandeepa's video..and the sketch...i am back to my thread...to say..my prediction was right...
my 2nd choice will be Boss..if Abha finds out this is  Boss ..and for this reason he has to get married with Lata.. but still i would say Raj is the one behind this conspiracy..with his power,money,and shrewwd brain..and for this reason cvs still has kept them in the show..
very sad to say this bro and sis r the worse children of their parents...

Exactly, just when i thought Koyal is bad, now turned out that even Raj is the same ðŸ˜•
aasaxena3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am sure this is all Raj's plan.  Lata was never raped and the doctor gave a false report per Raj's instructions.  The injuries on Lata were done while she was drugged.
kinu17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aasaxena3

I am sure this is all Raj's plan.  Lata was never raped and the doctor gave a false report per Raj's instructions.  The injuries on Lata were done while she was drugged.

it could be or not..but a woman can say only she is been raped or not...but doc and police they always lie in the movies,soaps ..they take the bribes and change the whole truth to be lie or lie to be truth...😡 shame on their education and uniform and their holy oath to the world 
kinu17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vishalinie

Exactly, just when i thought Koyal is bad, now turned out that even Raj is the same ðŸ˜•

yes vi..they r the same psycho..on the same track  must say they r like two sick

Edited by Kinara2 - 12 years ago