Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IronyDied thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i kinda like the new track and its not confirm spoilers so relax and yes if it is confirmed i am loving it!! the way they had promised in promo's that "nafrat paas ane na de, mohobbat door jane na de" i think thats what attracted me most so waiting that nafrat and mohobbat only which i think will be bought by the latest track! so enjoy at the end of the day it is only ArHiπŸ˜ƒ
pinguunique thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Barun Sobti!!!😍
😳Barun Sobti!!!😍
Barun Sobti!!!😍

Do we really need any other reason to watch this show??πŸ˜†
mitthoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜ƒ

Haan... to hum kahan the ..  .. 🀣  here are some non-ASR related reasons.. (believe it or not..Kabhi kabhi..Jinhe ASR dekhta hai..unhe bhi dekh leti hoon)

22.  waiting for the day when Mamaji says "Manorama.. sutup wa ho jaayo" . πŸ˜†
  . I predict sometime in 2012 this will happen..

23.  To find out how did Shyam and baby Anjali get married ?
My prediction: Shyam phansaoed..poor little baby rich girl 

24.  To find out.. does Shyam actually work ?  or is he a pretend- vakeel ?
 My prediction. He is an orphan or his family suffered because of ASR somehow.. πŸ˜ƒ  Ab usse Prem Chopra/Ranjit type villain bana hi diya hai..to I think..he went deliberatly after Khushi after watching that footage..and then kinda sorta fell for her

25.  Khushi's makeover

26.  waiting to find out..yeh Khushi ..DTC buses mein kyon nahin travel karti ?  Auto mein bhi to paisa lagta hai .. Why didn't she make the condition that she would get a ride to & fro RM

27.  Where does Laxmi πŸ˜ƒ sleep ?  Is her role being essayed by twins πŸ˜ƒ ?

28.  When will ASR carry Laxmi ?  These two are my favs.. Laxmi aur Laxmi ke ASR Bhayya !!

29.  To find out who carries ASR' laptop to his work place ?  woh toh khaali haath hilake walk karke drive karke jaata hai .. OOPS ..ASR reason..disregard this one

Will add more.. abhi itna hi... .. busy with a project :-(  will be online later..
Edited by asr4ever - 12 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinguunique

Barun Sobti!!!😍
😳Barun Sobti!!!😍
Barun Sobti!!!😍

Do we really need any other reason to watch this show??πŸ˜†

Certainly not 😊