Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sugar_babe thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Zuzana

they wont let you stop watching this show😳..in between they keep throwing some good shots betn arhi like todays promo..then ur stuck again with the show...then again nafrat for one week...and then again a bit of some arhi scene. Hun..I think we''re stuck with this show..no escape😆

I really hope that is the case, I don't mind being stuck, what I hate is just giving up and living like IPKKND never existed, that happens with K shows..
superdil19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
watching this show
u know why?
because
"this couple(barun and sanaya) is the best couple all over world
no one can defear this couple
so only for cute couple,awesome couple,charming couple,holy couple,sweet couple,lovely couple,smart couple,handsome couple ,volatile couple,hot couple,bold couple,...and i have no more time otherwise i give a trillian reason for watching this show
sugar_babe thumbnail
Originally posted by: poppy2009

Here is the BIGGEST REASON to watch the show; 😆

:D :D :D
Omg there's so many looks I have mentally captured that make me go :D!
sugar_babe thumbnail
Originally posted by: asr4ever

Jaani ðŸ˜ƒ  Let me know if you need more reasons..My only reason to watch the show is ASR.  I don't even think of him as Arnav.. that name looks so lame to me.  Naam ho to ASR  warna nahin - teen naam waala rakshas - You rock !!!

I am gonna watch the show all the way to the end.. ranting and raving..whining and groaning.. complaining and revelling..

Ab ASR aka Barun is my fav fellow Dilliwaala on TV..  Saath toh nibhana padega  ..

Show ki storyline bakwaaas hai to ASR ki kya galti.  I am loyal fan.  He has put so much in the role and getting better and  better every day !!.. Its so hard to see him on SBS since that ruins ASR for me..in a way... that i stopped watching Barun interviews... will look at those later sometime

But for now.. several reasons i.e.  ASR walk, talk.. expressions..soulful looks..staring without blinking.. sighing etc   to continue watching..inspite of missing logic, haphazard story line, OTT antics and acting by rest of the cast. Though I must say I need all my strength to sit through Baby Anjali's scenese.. I ffwd those unless ASR is in there.. so..already mixed feeling about ASR sniffing in the scene with baby Anjali.. Uff.. dreading her baby faces already !!!

Go on, you're more than welcome to keep adding reasons, I'd love to read them! :)
And that's true, ASR is a very different lead character, for one he can act and he doesn't try and overplay his emotions, very genuine.

And I think you should watch Barun's interviews, it kinda wants to make you watch ASR more because there's such a 180 degree difference between them, + Barun is super funny, something ASR isn't so far lol!

sugar_babe thumbnail
Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

divya girl!! 🤣

@TM.. hey.. i sorta agree with all the replies and maintain a +ve spirit ala ^^ this one🤣🤣
so i just think so far besides a few minor disappointments we hadnt had any big ones
and remember this is the show on which the girl fell into the arms of the guy on the very first day!!😲😉

And there have been constant signs of how they're meant to be together, but then again, so did Anurag and Prerna have them and what happened to them... OMG if this happens to Arnav and Khushi, I willl hate this show so much, I might even cry! lol
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
dont worry arnav khushi will be united. story line is really good
reima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree- that if it is hate- hate track the serial will soon lose its charm with viewers who watch with hope. Khushi could be shwon as coming to know about Shaym and shown dealing with him herself as she is shown to be so very intelligent and frank. Why drag in all this additional drama when there is a nice one happening as far as ASR and Khushi are concerned.  hate only- will lead the serial to fail.
.Jazz. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hey, just be patient..😊and its not necessary to believe everything that is said about the show, those are just possibilities😊
I dont think the cvs will do anything stupid that cud cost them their viewership and ratings!!😳

Keep hoping and enjoy the arhi moments..the family drama gets to ya sometimes but still..look forward to watching awesome arhi scenes with rocking chemistry!!😆

Dont lose hope hon!!😊
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Okay-

u want reasons- here u go :)

1. Don't trust anything till u see it. Some of it may be true- other changed. It depends on trp's and how the general audience responds. So be patient.

2. It's a LOVE-hate story. LOVE will figure in between. We loved the fourth promo-didn't we?
IT will be that. 

3. intense arnav- caring arnav- a heathcliff-style arnav! what more do u want?

4.a gripping story- which thankfully doesn't have catch, fall and eye-lock but conversations, confrontations and deeper emotions than physicality.

5. If u want to not watch it- then don't. Coz no one can convince u 
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
They very reason now is the new Promo ðŸ˜›