Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanjananrvkr thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

By tomorrow maybe Anjali figures out that her brother likes Khushi and does not want to accept it????

tiktakgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
21.  ASR walking up and down the stairs.. Actually..just to see him walking in that classy stride..

this alone makes my day...wajajaja^___^
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: asr4ever

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Here you go   ..My  reasons to continue watching (adding few now..will add more later)

1. ASR to wear the blue shirt again.. Arre wahi joh store room waale episode mein pehni thi.. Kya dhinchak kick maara tha door ko.. I have been wondering what happened to the shoe ka sole
  2. Find out what did he do with Khushi's payal..I know he has it but curious..kaise aur kahaan pe rakhi hai.. 
  3. Find out when Bedi ji will return ..
  4. Find out why Buaji's house ke door pe taala itna chhota kyon hai. I crack up when i see that taala
  5. To find out why does ASR have cushions under that lamps in his room.  I am very curious to find the purpose
  6. To find if ASR has a separate closet where he keeps shoes
  7. To find out Anjali's IQ.. maybe they will make her take a test sometime soon
  8. to see ASR in indian clothes. ..may happen soon
  9. to see ASR laugh out loud one day at something Khushi did or said
  10. To see ASR repenting every single wrong he did to Khushi and begging and pleading and making amends..
will add more later... 

divya girl!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

@TM.. hey.. i sorta agree with all the replies and maintain a +ve spirit ala ^^ this one🀣🀣
so i just think so far besides a few minor disappointments we hadnt had any big ones
and remember this is the show on which the girl fell into the arms of the guy on the very first day!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Here you go   ..My  reasons to continue watching (adding few now..will add more later)

1. ASR to wear the blue shirt again.. Arre wahi joh store room waale episode mein pehni thi.. Kya dhinchak kick maara tha door ko.. I have been wondering what happened to the shoe ka sole
  2. Find out what did he do with Khushi's payal..I know he has it but curious..kaise aur kahaan pe rakhi hai.. 
  3. Find out when Bedi ji will return ..
  4. Find out why Buaji's house ke door pe taala itna chhota kyon hai. I crack up when i see that taala
  5. To find out why does ASR have cushions under that lamps in his room.  I am very curious to find the purpose
  6. To find if ASR has a separate closet where he keeps shoes
  7. To find out Anjali's IQ.. maybe they will make her take a test sometime soon
  8. to see ASR in indian clothes. ..may happen soon
  9. to see ASR laugh out loud one day at something Khushi did or said
  10. To see ASR repenting every single wrong he did to Khushi and begging and pleading and making amends..
will add more later... 

loved your post...awesome πŸ‘
shakethebiscuit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
todays promo should be a good reason for you to watch...
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
LAXMI, pls watch IPKKND for LAXMI
pisces16 thumbnail
i hope alishaba45 is right  I feel the same way as tassugarbabe

i  will give up on this show its headed for trouble as viewers will not like the story going this way  dragging becomes loosing interest
sugar_babe thumbnail
Originally posted by: xxXSejalXxx

Aww I know hun but I dont mind the hate as long as they show us the hot scenes like the new promo..🀣..I mean as of now we have seen the hate but no hot scenes..so I think it could actually be good if the hate could bring out the intensity and I just want the leads away from the raizaada mansion setting..dunno but cant stand it anymore.πŸ˜†

I know me too, we've seen it so many times, we have the whole house memorized and we don't even live there lol!
Have you noticed how they only show Arnav's car in the garage, I mean they're so many other people who live in the house and they're rich, why don't they show more lush cars?
Even I come from a huge family and we have like 4 cars for 6 people... so why doesn't ASR? lol
sugar_babe thumbnail

πŸ˜ƒ

Few more reasons why I continue watching ..

11. What did ASR do with the broken piece of bangle (guest house waala scene) ? Does he still have the scar ?  I think Khushi does..I think I saw it in one recent episode when he thought she broke his PC (ASR babu...Mac Air ka zamaana hai !!)

12. Find out what does Mamaji do ?

13. Whatever happened to that calendar ?  woh tha na top class ka photographer..Kitni lambi lambi phenk raha tha..us din..and kitna poor quality calendar .. woh 2012 ka calendar hai kya ?  Market mein kab aayega.. Mujhe pata karna hai.  i want some kitchen shelf liners 🀣

14. ASR will see Khushi with her hair down and in the night clothes..she looks gazillion times better when she goes to sleep..I have given up wishing for a makeover

15. ASR.. total kitne logon ko paani pilayega ..🀣 

16. ASR ko rona kyon aata hai ?

17.  what did Anjali mean by ASR's bachpan ki aadat.. when he was walking around in "juicy' shoes

18.  Will ASR slap Vakeel Babu or beat him senseless when he finds out about him ?  I am curious about his first reaction (regardless of what he feels about Khushi's involvement)

19.  see ASR put all day at office .. telecommute karke hi  business chalegi kya ?

20.  ASR doing a  Deewar end type scene in the temple "Khush toh bahut honge aap .." type..that can happen.. But Knowing ASR..he will probably just emote with his eyes and expressions..sigh !!

21.  ASR walking up and down the stairs.. Actually..just to see him walking in that classy stride..

Will add more..

You hooked back in yet ..eh ?  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

I gotta add more if you don't mind

22. Why do they only show Arnav's parked in the house? Where are the other cars?

23. Why does he have diabetes?

24. Is Raizada his mother's maiden name, because Nani has been referred to as Mrs. Raizada and in the first episode his chacha called him Arnav Malik and he said, its Raizada not Malik...

So yeah, I guess these need to be answered so I gotta keep watching it right?
sugar_babe thumbnail
Originally posted by: mommamia

I know if its intense hate-hate many of us will stop watching. The reason we are watching the show is its such a nice stress buster. If it adds more stress who the hell wants to take that crap. I really feel for Barun-Sanaya pair if the tracks moves that way... what are the CVs thinking I really dont understand.I want some one to convey them that viewers will quit watching the show and its a suicide track for the show which will end in culmination of the show.

I know right, when I'm stressed with uni and everything, I like watching the show and coming on the forum, I don't need to get stressed and angry watching something that is meant to calm me down! lol