Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sugar_babe thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: momma1128

Watch for the day when the CV's get really desperate and then BAM!!  ASR without a shirt fresh from the shower.πŸ˜‰

Okay I just burst out in class and now the people next to me are staring at me... Hahahaha, this would be such an awesome scene, I'd freeze ;)
sugar_babe thumbnail
Originally posted by: xxXSejalXxx

Well I dont know about you but I like the spoilers..Arnav and Khushi back in office..or atleast that kind of a setup..less of Shyam or no Shyam even better.πŸ˜‰..less of the gharelu Raizada mansion crap comedy 🀒and relax this is not going to happen now or even tomorrow..it will take a good month..and what is difference  in the hate??It was always there and will always be...it is not like they already dont hate eachother.?.it would be a different case if they were in love which they are not.!!And Arnavs past need to be revealed so I think its good..but thats just me.

@ Divya...🀣🀣..ASR and his blue shirt FTW.!!

True Sejal, but its not the same kinda hate, its going to be like hate-hate, intense hate, it just gets annoying you know, we've seen enough of this on all the K shows! :(
Edited by tans_sugar_babe - 12 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail
Barun Sobti - suited or toweled   the only reason that will make me watch the show -
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tans_sugar_babe

True Sejal, but its not the same kinda hate, its going to be like hate-hate, intense hate, it just gets annoying you know, we've seen enough of this on all the K shows! :(

Aww I know hun but I dont mind the hate as long as they show us the hot scenes like the new promo..🀣..I mean as of now we have seen the hate but no hot scenes..so I think it could actually be good if the hate could bring out the intensity and I just want the leads away from the raizaada mansion setting..dunno but cant stand it anymore.πŸ˜†
mitthoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Few more reasons why I continue watching ..

11. What did ASR do with the broken piece of bangle (guest house waala scene) ? Does he still have the scar ?  I think Khushi does..I think I saw it in one recent episode when he thought she broke his PC (ASR babu...Mac Air ka zamaana hai !!)

12. Find out what does Mamaji do ?

13. Whatever happened to that calendar ?  woh tha na top class ka photographer..Kitni lambi lambi phenk raha tha..us din..and kitna poor quality calendar .. woh 2012 ka calendar hai kya ?  Market mein kab aayega.. Mujhe pata karna hai.  i want some kitchen shelf liners 🀣

14. ASR will see Khushi with her hair down and in the night clothes..she looks gazillion times better when she goes to sleep..I have given up wishing for a makeover

15. ASR.. total kitne logon ko paani pilayega ..🀣 

16. ASR ko rona kyon aata hai ?

17.  what did Anjali mean by ASR's bachpan ki aadat.. when he was walking around in "juicy' shoes

18.  Will ASR slap Vakeel Babu or beat him senseless when he finds out about him ?  I am curious about his first reaction (regardless of what he feels about Khushi's involvement)

19.  see ASR put all day at office .. telecommute karke hi  business chalegi kya ?

20.  ASR doing a  Deewar end type scene in the temple "Khush toh bahut honge aap .." type..that can happen.. But Knowing ASR..he will probably just emote with his eyes and expressions..sigh !!

21.  ASR walking up and down the stairs.. Actually..just to see him walking in that classy stride..

Will add more..

You hooked back in yet ..eh ?  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

I know if its intense hate-hate many of us will stop watching. The reason we are watching the show is its such a nice stress buster. If it adds more stress who the hell wants to take that crap. I really feel for Barun-Sanaya pair if the tracks moves that way... what are the CVs thinking I really dont understand.I want some one to convey them that viewers will quit watching the show and its a suicide track for the show which will end in culmination of the show.
daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
there is no reason hun track is getting boring will get more boring w/ the shyam reality out sooon..
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
they wont let you stop watching this show😳..in between they keep throwing some good shots betn arhi like todays promo..then ur stuck again with the show...then again nafrat for one week...and then again a bit of some arhi scene. Hun..I think we''re stuck with this show..no escapeπŸ˜†
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Here is the BIGGEST REASON to watch the show; πŸ˜†

Edited by poppy2009 - 12 years ago
mitthoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Jaani πŸ˜ƒ  Let me know if you need more reasons..My only reason to watch the show is ASR.  I don't even think of him as Arnav.. that name looks so lame to me.  Naam ho to ASR  warna nahin - teen naam waala rakshas - You rock !!!

I am gonna watch the show all the way to the end.. ranting and raving..whining and groaning.. complaining and revelling..

Ab ASR aka Barun is my fav fellow Dilliwaala on TV..  Saath toh nibhana padega  ..

Show ki storyline bakwaaas hai to ASR ki kya galti.  I am loyal fan.  He has put so much in the role and getting better and  better every day !!.. Its so hard to see him on SBS since that ruins ASR for me..in a way... that i stopped watching Barun interviews... will look at those later sometime

But for now.. several reasons i.e.  ASR walk, talk.. expressions..soulful looks..staring without blinking.. sighing etc   to continue watching..inspite of missing logic, haphazard story line, OTT antics and acting by rest of the cast. Though I must say I need all my strength to sit through Baby Anjali's scenese.. I ffwd those unless ASR is in there.. so..already mixed feeling about ASR sniffing in the scene with baby Anjali.. Uff.. dreading her baby faces already !!!

Edited by asr4ever - 12 years ago