Posted: 12 years ago

Dippy-Sallu in Farah's next

The actress reunites with her OSO director, bags dream role 

Deepika Padukone seems to be getting all that she ever asked for. The actress, who in a recent interview mentioned that she would love to work with her ex-boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor, got her wish fulfilled in the form of Ayaan Mukerji's forthcoming film.

The project, which was initially offered to Katrina Kaif, fell on Dippy's lap after the former refused due to date problems. And now, Deepika who has been quite vocal about her wish to work with Salman, will finally get her second wish fulfilled as well. Thanks to Farah Khan and her next directorial venture.

Deepika after being launched by Farah Khan in the 2007 hit Om Shanti Om, fell out with the filmmaker.

The actress had apparently developed an attitude and refused to acknowledge the filmmaker's contribution in her instant stardom. Determined to mend bridges, Dippy has been sending Farah's prawn curry to the filmmaker's home. And the seafood seems to have worked.

Farah seems to have forgiven the actress' earlier conduct. In fact, Deepika will now be a part of Farah's next directorial venture opposite Salman Khan. The film will go on floors next year.

Farah denied having cast anyone at the moment, but admitted that she is almost done with the script. While sources from the industry confirmed Deepika's presence in the Farah Khan venture, the actress herself chose not to reply. Deepika's business manager neither confirmed not denied the story.

A source close to the actress, however said, "Deepika has it all - beauty grace talent. All she needs is that little push which would propel her into the big league. She got overnight stardom with Om Shanti Om.

This she consolidated with another winning performance in Bachna Ae Haseenon. Thought outwardly she remained calm, inwardly the end of her relationship changed her attitude to love and fidelity. Deepika lost a lot of professional ground because of the relationship. But she is now determined to get back where she belongs."

Source: http://www.mumbaimirror.com/index.aspx?page=article&sectid=30&contentid=20110921201109210424569164c5960c7&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
Omg! I am so excitied about this film! I've always wanted to see Salman and Deepika in a film together 😳 I hope this is true...yay for Deepika doing big films!
OMG finally🥳 always wanted these two to do a film together😳 I so hope this is true😃

Dippy has been sending Farah's prawn curry to the filmmaker's home. And the seafood seems to have worked.

bagged an A-list directors movie by sending prawn curry!!!  😲

if i knew this earlier, i would be the one dancing & romancing with Sallu  

Frst she moved to Akki from SRK  as Akki was in demand at that time.Now she is taking Salman in her film because Salman=Guranteed Hit.

Anyways good luck and best wishes to Deepika.Hope she will be able to recreate the magic of shanti Priya.

Originally posted by bamboocopter

bagged an A-list directors movie by sending prawn curry!!!  😲

if i knew this earlier, i would be the one dancing & romancing with Sallu  

That's hilarious 😆 I am sure Farah gets very pleased with the food 😉
OMG this is gona be a HUGE mismatch. IMO.
[QUOTE=IHeartDeepika]

A source close to the actress, however said, "Deepika has it all - beauty grace talent. All she needs is that little push which would propel her into the big league. She got overnight stardom with Om Shanti Om.

Yeah bad hindi and expressionless face is called talent...

👏👏🥱

Edited by tvdekha - 12 years ago
Farah denied having cast anyone at the moment
Deepika is bagging all the roles nowdays, isn't she?
First, her close sources confirmed she is doing Dhoom3, then Sudhir Mishra's Mehrunnisa, then Sher Khan opposite Salman.. PR ho to Deepika jaisi, nahi toh PR hi nahi ho.
Faltu news - Nothings confirmed yet right ?
Would be an interesting pairing tho  - I would think she is too tall for Sallu mia.