kinjal will refuse to go to mm

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
n i dont blame her, urmilla will go to mm to taunt kokila, whereas kinjal will not go anymore, n do her own thing, she will miss her family but will stick firm in her decision, i hope this modelling does her justice for putting up with urmilla, i really feel she n dhawal will move out very soon from  cm. 
Gopi will hopefully reunite them but kinjal needs to know the truth about her marriage n what urmang has done n that can only be done by anita or urmang for her to move on with dhawal. 
I want kinjal to get so strong that neither urmila or urmang can affect her the only person she listens to is dhawal he becomes her support her friend. 
sounds the like a good plan...i am already dreading urmila and rashi rubbing in koki's face about kinjal. i am hoping for some good comebacks from koki though
Originally posted by fanbidaai

n i dont blame her, urmilla will go to mm to taunt kokila, whereas kinjal will not go anymore, n do her own thing, she will miss her family but will stick firm in her decision, i hope this modelling does her justice for putting up with urmilla, i really feel she n dhawal will move out very soon from  cm. 
Gopi will hopefully reunite them but kinjal needs to know the truth about her marriage n what urmang has done n that can only be done by anita or urmang for her to move on with dhawal. 
I want kinjal to get so strong that neither urmila or urmang can affect her the only person she listens to is dhawal he becomes her support her friend. 

Kinjal hasn't really shown much moral fibre in the show from the beginning and I don't really like her at all at the moment (this is probably obvious with the way I have been ranting about her!)
I understand she was in love with Umang but the various different things she did to Gopi at the beginning of the show where pure evil, if she'd been successful Gopi could have been kicked out of her home long ago.
You'd think after being put in a situation she hates with her marriage she'd be more sympathetic to Gopi who really tried to help her during the whole Umang thing instead she was a complete ***** to her when Gopi went back to her mama's house.

The whole modelling thing I hope it works out for her but her whole speech about her wanting to carve her own identity separate from the Modi name rang rather false with me. I just don't believe she will hae the committment to her new career and it will all peter out.
I feel sorry for poor Dhaval the poor guy has one nothing but try and keep her happy even going into debt for her and all she could do was insult him in front of his aunt, mother in law and brother in law. And he didn't say two words to her about it!!!!!
I think Koki take take care of U&R...  koki will tell them off.
Yah she will keep her distance, even before when she was sent to packing after her visit home after marriage she was refusing to go there, now for sure, she'll tell Urmila to go alone. 

I kind of hope that her modelling is a success as I want her and Dhawal to move out of Urmila's but I want her to turn to Dhawal to provide protection whilst she goes on model assignments. 

ya even i also agreed with u 
Originally posted by fanbidaai

n i dont blame her, urmilla will go to mm to taunt kokila, whereas kinjal will not go anymore, n do her own thing, she will miss her family but will stick firm in her decision, i hope this modelling does her justice for putting up with urmilla, i really feel she n dhawal will move out very soon from cm.

according to ur analization, yes..! i'm agree with you 👍🏼 Edited by Dasuni - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Dasuni

according to ur analization, yes..! i'm agree with you 🤣

The distance came because she didn't believe that Umang had rejected her and thought somehow Aham and her mother had lied to her, also that they married her off to the poor man...so Kinjal needs to understand the position she put Kokila with the all the neighbours talking already because the milkman told them her engagement was broken because she was pregnant from some other man and the man now refused to marry her, that ruination, she needs to understand that and also she needs to speak to Umang and Anita and hear that he was using her for vengeance because his sister was also left by Aham.

So until she is told all this she will maintain that her parents are blame and she won't go there.