Why is amma being SILENT?

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
guys, why is AMMA being silence... ?????? something is surely wrong as she never reacted anything as to date... B4 sAGA marriage, she used to trouble GANGA but now with GANGA in power as chotu thakurain, she just accepted it... i dunno why, but i think some sort of plans is going on behind...

Amma being silent?

Pratz change in behaviour????  i mean she supporting SS, handling thins at a slow pace... not againsting SS, i mean when he said to touch GANGA's feet... Something is surely not right yaar...

Edited by riyya6 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rushy107

i know amma hasnt uttered a word yet :S this is confusing, or maybe realistically she has nothing to say because her husband who has done "good" deed, theres nothing to say against it since its legal, but in the future track hopefully this ganga is out n ammas words blabber out like a water tap πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
she just love the sympathy attention she is getting from her family. How often does  her family, in her favour, and disagree with their father. GD, is being all sweet and nice to her, i can't  recall if that ever happen.

She is a smart woman, can't trust  her .
hussainramso thumbnail
Whatever the reason I'm enjoying the breather πŸ‘πŸΌ
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Originally posted by: Atticus

Whatever the reason I'm enjoying the breather πŸ‘πŸΌ

my ears and eyes, thank her too
hussainramso thumbnail
Originally posted by: mia12

my ears and eyes, thank her too

The woman irritates me no matter what she does... Plain and simple!!
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Originally posted by: Atticus

The woman irritates me no matter what she does... Plain and simple!!

Her MIL, GD, does it for me😑😑😑😑😑😑 i am trying to remember the words George Dad , from seinfield, used to say.
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Even i don't understand y Amma is being soo...silent? Itz completly opposite to her nature n even after komal's miscarrige she didn't utter single word...whats in her mind...?
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Even i noticed but do u remember when krishna n fami was smitten by pratigya, she started being quiet n waited for oppurtunity or v well created them to attack her, i think shes doing similar waiting for he wind to change dirction πŸ˜•

Another thing is i didnt even see her in yesterdays epi anywhere, it could b the actor who plays that role is on a break, sumtimes they vanish charectors to adjust holidays!
ssrbaqri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i feel amma has not many options left...