sham_281 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey all
I used to watch Iss Pyaar...Doon from time to time at the start but started watching properly after the Maha episode have loved it ever since.
Could some one please tell me more about Khushi being adopted as I wasn't aware of this at all until today's episode. 
Thank youuu πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

olsen thumbnail
Hey ive been watchin it from the beginning but i could not get that part clearly...i think khushi is the uncles daughter whose family died in some car accident or something... bt im sure she is not adopted😊😊
invalid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I watched the first episode again just the other day. I think that Payals mum found Khushi and adopted her. Thats what they said in the first episode because when the mother got upset she said, today you hav proved you really are not my daughter. So she definitely isn't their daughter. I don't think she knows who their parents are. Anyway I have a question incase anyone knows, when Shyam saved khushi from those thugs in Lucknow, did he set it all up? or was he actually being nice and helping. I heard somewhere that he framed it all but i dont recall seeing anything of the sort.
Khushi is garima's sister's daughter.Garima is 2nd wife of Shashi. Payal is Shashi's daughter from his first marriage.
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
YEA ITS TRUE DAT KHUSHI IS NOT GARIMA'S DAUGHTER BT DY NVR TOLD KI C IS SHASHI'S DAUGHRER---- IF C IS SHASHI'S DAUGHTER DEN BUAJI KYUN PEHELE KHUSHI KO HATE KARTI THI!!! NO ONE KNIWS KI KHUSHI ACTUALLY KISKI BETI HEIN!!!!!
invalid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with asmi202. I remember Buaji saying to Garima in the first episdoe something about "if you hadnt of picked her up from where you found her years ago, maybe this wouldnt have happened" so i assume they found her abandoned somewhere. She isnt Shashi's daughter. In todays episode the mentioned that even if the world doesnt see him as her father, he will always be her father to her. So that means they arent related by blood either. All the old epi's are on youtube if you guys want to catch up
@ccuteaangel
Nobody is saying that Khushi is Shashi's daughter. Khushi is garima's sister's daughter.Garima is 2nd wife of Shashi. Payal is Shashi's daughter from his first marriage.Shyam actually helped khushi n her family in Lucknow n it was the 1st time he saw her and was smitten by her.
sham_281 thumbnail
Sooo confusing thank you guys 
I guess what is clear is that Khushi is adopted
I was reading in another topic in the forum, that maybe Khushi could be the daughter of an upper class family which would kinda shut ASR up about her being a middle class girl. I found this theory pretty interesting and it could work. 
Whatever happens in the future I am sure this drama will continue to be excellent the cv's have done a great job so far. Thumbs up to all the actors too. πŸ˜Š
siditi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
excellent opbservations girls!

bt pls tell me in which episode was it evident othr than the start tht Khushi might nt be thr blood daughter!
Guys check out from 2.55 min where buaji explains the relation of khushi  with Garima

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNTnyzW5N50&feature=related