Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: reddhaute

How did Varsha think she will get away with this??? Who does this??? Your sister was so nice to let you have the child for a long while even when she tried to regulate when Archana wanted to visit him??? Sick  

She steals him and hides him.  This character has no mamta. (motherly love) I still beg the question how did she think she would have gotten away with this???? Absolutely disgusting, chi (as I spit)

She should not get away with this sister or no sister.  She is a broken vile woman, after having an abortion because she got into an argument with her Saas, they rightfully did the right thing for this character, made her infertile.  Adoption would have been too good for her.

She deserves jail, then mental help.  If they don't punish her rightly Savita will be a problem case for Manav and Archana, and also the show would not be fair.  If it was Ajit they would have jailed him so i hope they punish Varsha.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Agree with everything you have written ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Varsha does not deserve any child...She is not fit to be a mother, sister or a wife..She is the lowest form of human kind..

I hold Satish, ArMan and Sulo responsible for getting her to this point..They all have played part to some extent..But first and foremost Varsha herself for being ziddy, whimsical, insensitive, rude and cruel..To her once her mind is set on something she has to have it..Well Soham is not a thing and not available to someone else to parent him..He has 2 parents who can take care of him...Wonder how long Varsha's obsession would have lasted if she was able to keep Soham..What if she got prego in future, what would happen to Soham?  Would she love Soham the same or just like old vaishu did to Varun...Archu is the only one who has shown same or more love to Sachu being Shrav's child..

NEways Varsha needs to get arrested, spend some time in jail and than psyche ward...I would like to see what ArMan will tell the cops when they ask them how Soham was found and who had him...I bet ArMan and Sanskar ki devi Sulo will protect her...But Savita will surely let them have it...As Archu mentioned Ajit b4 anyone as a someone who could take revenge on ArMan...

Hmmm Eat your words Archu...Sometimes it is better to be quiet...As u know you got more than one person who is capable of doing so...FBD, Manju and Varsha the kidnapper and baby killer..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Hmmm Eat your words Archu...Sometimes it is better to be quiet...As u know you got more than one person who is capable of doing so...FBD, Manju and Varsha the kidnapper and baby killer..

Agree with your points di except for Manju.Ajit with his past record of kidnapping, abusing,plotting to harm/kill  Manav & Sachu  is a more likely suspect rather than Manju.Manju is nasty woman but don't see her stooping this low.    
Edited by shootingstar27 - 12 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shootingstar27

Agree with your points di except for Manju.Ajit with his past record of kidnapping, abusing,plotting to harm/kill  Manav & Sachu  is a more likely suspect rather than Manju.Manju is nasty woman but don't see her stooping this low.    

I agree Omana...I never thought Savita character would hurt, abuse a child or use a child to plott against Son-DIl...But I guess we have been proven wrong na...She was one mother so protective of her cubs but look what she is doing to her grand child...Than I guess anything is possible with Ajit or Manju too..CVs have stooped so low that they will make any character stoop low...If Varsha character can become a kidnapper than they might even show ArMan gifting Soham to Crazy cuckoo Varshu..๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
she needs medical help asap ... right now she isnt fit to play any role .. be it wife , DIL , daughter or mother ...
and hell , no way is she capable of being an adoptive mother right now ... not when she is so obsessed with soham ..
now i am beginning to wonder , is she capable of being a mom to her own biological child ? maybe she .. um "loves" soham so much now , that she doesnt want to replace him with any other child in her life..
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What Varsha really need is a shrink
ByteMe thumbnail
Originally posted by: soul_angel

What Varsha really need is a shrink

Actually No, more than her if Arman do end up doing whatever they have been showing in promos, then no one needs more of a Shrink than ArMan... unka sach main screw dheela hai if they do that.. im dreading to even that thought.. 
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: reddhaute

How did Varsha think she will get away with this??? Who does this??? Your sister was so nice to let you have the child for a long while even when she tried to regulate when Archana wanted to visit him??? Sick  

She steals him and hides him.  This character has no mamta. (motherly love) I still beg the question how did she think she would have gotten away with this???? Absolutely disgusting, chi (as I spit)

She should not get away with this sister or no sister.  She is a broken vile woman, after having an abortion because she got into an argument with her Saas, they rightfully did the right thing for this character, made her infertile.  Adoption would have been too good for her.

She deserves jail, then mental help.  If they don't punish her rightly Savita will be a problem case for Manav and Archana, and also the show would not be fair.  If it was Ajit they would have jailed him so i hope they punish Varsha.

Agree wit u completely๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Varsha's love for soham is nt motherly love , she is obsessed with him, its madness, she treats soham lik her favourite toy๐Ÿ˜ก.  If it was motherly love she wudnt steal him๐Ÿ˜ก she is a crazy women, wonder hoe the fools wil land up giving a baby to a insane women
Promo looks totally misleading, baby donation aint happening, soham wil atleast stay wit arman so that savita can fil sachu ears more than archu loves soham more๐Ÿ˜†

the show gives me bad head ache these days leads being unfit parents is horrible to watch
a granny who used to fight for her kids is nw harming grand sons just for the heack of taking revenge on archu i cant even imagine a ssister lik varsha, it wud be better of if ppl dnt hv siblings than hv such sisters

Actually every character in this show now needs medical help even my fav leads arman and satish they are nt normal, something is ceratinly wrong wit al these ppl, as no ormal human being reacts this way to such situations

varsha needs medical help and nt a child, right nw she is unfit to be a mother to any child.
wud love it if she is put in jail as well
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ByteMe

Actually No, more than her if Arman do end up doing whatever they have been showing in promos, then no one needs more of a Shrink than ArMan... unka sach main screw dheela hai if they do that.. im dreading to even that thought.. 

I think they already do need a shrink no matter they give Soham or not. ๐Ÿ˜† I can't take their mahaanta and sacrificing crap ๐Ÿฅฑ...nothing mahaan about it..its plain cuckoness according to me.

And if they do go ahead and give their son to Varsha then toh they both should be kept in a museum as a monument...aik number ke namoone hai dono ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by soul_angel - 12 years ago