Varsha really needs a child

ssfbaybee23 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't get why the creatives of the show, just don't give Varsha a child. Making her kidnap her own sister's son, isn't the way to go. It is once again gonna put a nasty strain on their relationship, as if they don't have enough close family issues. I love Pavitra Rishta, but sometimes the show just confuses me. πŸ€”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I will never understand why the CVs dropped the idea of Varsha adopting, the whole let her have her sister's child is just ridiculous! Right now Varsha doesn't deserve a child, she needs help because she is obsessed and dangerous. Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 12 years ago
ssfbaybee23 thumbnail
So agree with you BollywoodCrazed! πŸ˜› Yeah when the leaped happened, I first thought Soham was Varsha's adopted son! It would have been nice if that was the case. But then seeing that she has an obsession with her nephew like that is just wrong. After doing such a awful thing, her character should be committed. No use of her adopting now. πŸ˜•
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with mostly what you have said ssfbaybee23 but I don't think Varsha deserves a child. She needs some time in jail, would you say Varsha is a villian like Manjusha is?
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I think Varsha is worse than Manju at least Manju doesn't go around stealing other people's children. It was sickening to see Varsha pretending to comfort her sister then leave with this sick smile on her face. She is truly heartless and shows she cares for no one but herself
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

I think Varsha is worse than Manju at least Manju doesn't go around stealing other people's children. It was sickening to see Varsha pretending to comfort her sister then leave with this sick smile on her face. She is truly heartless and shows she cares for no one but herself

Very well said mandy😊  Manju may be bad but at least she does not have the interest in kidnapping other's children. And also at least she did not pretend to care, she showed her true colors of not wanting to be in this matter. And I also loved how she exposed how close and crazy Varsha is to Soham, she kind of unintentionally helped Archana in this matter. I'm sure Manju would have never supported Varsha in kidnapping Soham, she may not want to save Archana, but she would defniitely want Varsha to get the blame for this rather than herself.
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Varsha needs to be admitted to a psyche ward asap.She is not fit to be a mother to anyone. 
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhallarox

I agree with mostly what you have said ssfbaybee23 but I don't think Varsha deserves a child. She needs some time in jail, would you say Varsha is a villian like Manjusha is?

Varsha is much worse than Manju.She is cold,calculative, disgustingly selfish and shows no remorse for any of her actions.A big hypocrite too.Ideally she should be in prison for kidnapping.

ssfbaybee23 thumbnail
Hey Bhallarox! I'm glad you agree with me and no Varsha and Manju are completely 2 different people. Manju is straight forward nasty, mean, aggressive and most of all honest. She may not say it in the kindest way, but she's real. On the other hand Varsha is just selfish, greedy and doesn't care about anyone but herself. Everything is about her and her needs, she doesn't even deserve to have a one in a million husband like Satish. Also I blame Archana for Varsha's actions, if she would have just kept Soham to herself; instead of being the huge saint she is. Than none of this would have ever happened. 
AmarMoti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How did Varsha think she will get away with this??? Who does this??? Your sister was so nice to let you have the child for a long while even when she tried to regulate when Archana wanted to visit him??? Sick  

She steals him and hides him.  This character has no mamta. (motherly love) I still beg the question how did she think she would have gotten away with this???? Absolutely disgusting, chi (as I spit)

She should not get away with this sister or no sister.  She is a broken vile woman, after having an abortion because she got into an argument with her Saas, they rightfully did the right thing for this character, made her infertile.  Adoption would have been too good for her.

She deserves jail, then mental help.  If they don't punish her rightly Savita will be a problem case for Manav and Archana, and also the show would not be fair.  If it was Ajit they would have jailed him so i hope they punish Varsha.