tiktakgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Soo much that i feel like my heart is being squeezed dry of blood when i finally saw him cry...💔...really, it is so hard when you have a dark past as a child especially if its about family and infidelity...i don't even think that that past had a CLOSURE...the tragedy hung in the middle--suspended in the climax of pain/betrayal/fury...no forgiveness or apologies...just he and his dee left to mend their wounds alone (by not talking about it and forgetting, which is impossible)...

(these thoughts came to me after reading the spoiler of 2 characters coming in the show--one is his father who will try to hurt him further by attempting to destroy his business)..if the spoiler was true...^___^

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
don't worry about the spoilers. they are not confirmed. 😊
mitthoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Arre re re 😃  Don't be sad.  ASR is dhinchak guy.. woh thodi der ki weakness hai.  He will be back to being rocking soon !!..

They have to show him display some emotions every now and then..otherwise it will be hard to empathise with him.  

Barun deserves a  lot of credit 👏  for making us feel for his character inspite of him being given not enough dialogues, inner monologues or freedom of facial expressions.  He has done wonders emoting and expressing himself and his inner angst.

I understand your post and it is indeed sad.  I think we will also find out sometime soon that he suffers from constant nighmares and insomnia..  It is sad..but don't worry..Khushi hai na...

She is his cure..

Or Khushi zyada bhav khayegi.. to I am next in line.. 😃😃  ASR ke saare dukhon ka elaaz.. 😃