Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OMG maaneet dramatical wedding 4gotten(edited) - Page 3

dips_chim thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

agree dear...

but now i m fed up of all this non-sense...😡
this show is about maneet and not of this stupid jokers...
y maan is nt getting a single FB of his past with geet..

y CV's yyy????????😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: drdee142

I know that's what I was thinking too Hima, Maaneet's wedding was one of the most dramatic weddings ever and during the whole time right from KBM they had us on pins and needles well more like a roller coaster ride.😆

Oh those good old days. This MP character isn't fit to run Geet, he has ruined the whole show and now looks like he'll be ruining the characters too. I wish there was something we all could do to have him thrown off. He's the worst we've had so far.

I really miss our old creative team, how could they abandon Geet 😕

dee i really wish ki MP is thrown out ... he does not deserve to be called as a writer ... we all from If can write each 1 day episode for GHSP ...

i think itz not old GHSP team who has abandoned GHSP ... its the PH who might have forced them 2 abandon GHSP ... who knows wht sort of politics are going inside the PH ...
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sumona_mona28

Hima I saw the new promo . GC and DD are ill there is no need the new promo hum Maaneet old promo dekh lete ...now ye circus party ka promo dekhna pad raha hai...

Mona, I too just read the written update of the promo and that's what made me so mad, what has this MP turned our Geet's character too, he's ruining her character totally.

Now the lead pair Devini and the second lead Lucky Preeto will be the focus and our Geet is gonna sit at home and play cupid to them and our Maan will be shown as special appearance, I'm thoroughly disgusted and so very disappointed, they're ruining our beloved show ðŸ˜­
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice post ,i was thinking geet will tell that maan ne uska maang khoon se bhara tha ,& then then had a full fledged wedding ,but geet ko itne confusion hai ki sab boolrahi hai😆
  but loved the episode.
dewdropred thumbnail

Mona, I too just read the written update of the promo and that's what made me so mad, what has this MP turned our Geet's character too, he's ruining her character totally.

Now the lead pair Devini and the second lead Lucky Preeto will be the focus and our Geet is gonna sit at home and play cupid to them and our Maan will be shown as special appearance, I'm thoroughly disgusted and so very disappointed, they're ruining our beloved show ðŸ˜­

exactly dee ... tht's wht made me so mad & sad ...😭
dewdropred thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dips_chim

agree dear...

but now i m fed up of all this non-sense...😡
this show is about maneet and not of this stupid jokers...
y maan is nt getting a single FB of his past with geet..

y CV's yyy????????😡

i don't have trust on CV's / PH / channel anymore
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: dewdropred

dee i really wish ki MP is thrown out ... he does not deserve to be called as a writer ... we all from If can write each 1 day episode for GHSP ...

i think itz not old GHSP team who has abandoned GHSP ... its the PH who might have forced them 2 abandon GHSP ... who knows wht sort of politics are going inside the PH ...

I know Hima, looks like the PH has lost interest in the show because of the channel's revamping.😕

Even the house and KC set is now terrible. You remember the old house was huge and so was the office, if only you had seen the new house set, it was so small and dingy and the furniture was so old it looked like it was bought 20 years ago, it's so sad that such a beautiful show has come to this. 😭

I read some of MP comments some time back and his sensibilities regarding females and families is not good so one imagine that's why he's such a bad writer. 😡 
anupm04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So true dear
Mannets marriage was unique n amazing
dewdropred thumbnail

I know Hima, looks like the PH has lost interest in the show because of the channel's revamping.😕

Even the house and KC set is now terrible. You remember the old house was huge and so was the office, if only you had seen the new house set, it was so small and dingy and the furniture was so old it looked like it was bought 20 years ago, it's so sad that such a beautiful show has come to this. 😭

I read some of MP comments some time back and his sensibilities regarding females and families is not good so one imagine that's why he's such a bad writer. 😡 

wht did he say dee ... i haven't read his comments ...but def can say ... he definitely needs 2 b thrown out of GHSP ... we do not need him in the show ... sorry 2 say but ...

looks like he too belongs to the same clan as devil no wonder he loves devil & his love story & his partner a lot ...
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am so mad after saw the promo . In old promo we can see Maaneet and Gurti now what can we get to see...

Mera mood off ho gaya Pahele Geet ending ka tension and now ye promo actually I don't understand kya CVS ye tau nahi chate ki hum GHSP ko hate kare and they get an excuse to shut the show...

Gurti get well soon dear...