Nice post...
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

Hima very well said ,,,,,,,,

but KBM had done suddenly ...na...

Nice post...

mona ... sudden hua ki preplanned hua is not the point ... the reason is MP that 😑he does not even know ABCD of maaneet story ... so how can he even make maaneet remember their past ... when he himself does not know anything about it ... i wish ki he really leaves GHSP ...
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hima yes dear MP ko Maaneet's lovestory ke baare mai kuch nahi pata...
maanluvsgeet thumbnail
ya di. even i forgot abt THE khoon bhari maang sequense.
dewdropred thumbnail

Hima yes dear MP ko Maaneet's lovestory ke baare mai kuch nahi pata...

mona u don;t know how much i am crying now ... go & see the new promo ... its total crap ...😭abt devini ... the cv's are giving Geet & Maan raw deal ...😭 if person like MP can write for GHSP ... then i think i can do a far more better job than him in writing ... i am not writing like him since 11 years ... but atleast i know how 2 use my brain ...😭
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice post Dew

@mysterygurl1427

U have hit the nail on the head girl. Thats exactly what they are trying to do. I am still confused about what they are trying to show us and why the ML track is dragging so much. There must be some reason for dragging it which we are unaware of.

I noticed in yesterday's episode that Maan said he does not know if his memory will ever come back but they will make their own memories for the future...Wonder what this is leading upto. 

Anyways yesterday was a superb episode as we had a lot of GC (although very little of Maneet). But we will have to let it tide us over till such time as GC is perfectly fit again.
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hima I saw the new promo . GC and DD are ill there is no need the new promo hum Maaneet old promo dekh lete ...now ye circus party ka promo dekhna pad raha hai...
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehek25

Very nice post Dew

@mysterygurl1427

U have hit the nail on the head girl. Thats exactly what they are trying to do. I am still confused about what they are trying to show us and why the ML track is dragging so much. There must be some reason for dragging it which we are unaware of.

I noticed in yesterday's episode that Maan said he does not know if his memory will ever come back but they will make their own memories for the future...Wonder what this is leading upto. 

Anyways yesterday was a superb episode as we had a lot of GC (although very little of Maneet). But we will have to let it tide us over till such time as GC is perfectly fit again.

exactly ... i 2 felt the same thing when i heard maan saying that dialogue abt the memory ... i was telling myself ... no no ... the memory will b back ... they can't do this to maaneet ... we need maan's memory back ...
dewdropred thumbnail

Hima I saw the new promo . GC and DD are ill there is no need the new promo hum Maaneet old promo dekh lete ...now ye circus party ka promo dekhna pad raha hai...

mona i agree this is what i said afetr i came 2 know abt the new promo this was my reaction ... here it is ... read ...

is this the new promo ...

the new promo is full of devini crap ... i wonder what's happening inside the GHSP PH ... why so much importance to devini ...

that MP tht day said ki he was leaving GHSP ... was that only a threaten have they not fired him yet ,... or rather say has he not left GHSP ... well if he did not have any intention then why did he make a public statement that he was leaving GHSP ... can't stick to his words ...😑

MP 😑is spoiling the entire image of GHSP ...  who needed this promo ... we were happy with the old promo ...

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I know that's what I was thinking too Hima, Maaneet's wedding was one of the most dramatic weddings ever and during the whole time right from KBM they had us on pins and needles well more like a roller coaster ride.πŸ˜†

Oh those good old days. This MP character isn't fit to run Geet, he has ruined the whole show and now looks like he'll be ruining the characters too. I wish there was something we all could do to have him thrown off. He's the worst we've had so far.

I really miss our old creative team, how could they abandon Geet πŸ˜•