Big Spoilers + 2 new characters! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
😲  If all this is true, there's no Khushi Arnav love track anytime soon. 

😔 And all this time I was being optimistic for nothing. ðŸ˜’
Wow lots of stuff happening but the good thing is that Shyam is no longer in the pic but so sad for Anjali. 

So Arnav will have more hatred for Kushi  than now. I thought he was softening towards her but guess not

Next ME will be juicy and spicy

Wow, I am totally gobsmacked;  we all knew this shyam's identity was going to be revealed 

someday but I never expected it to lead to more hatred. Got to feel sorry for Khushi and Anjali they 

are the innocent ones. Oh well, guys embrace the last month we have left until 

this hatred track explodes. It will not be pretty to watch. 
Edited by jasmine.swan - 12 years ago
Sorry forgot to say thank you for sharing the info. ðŸ˜Š
omg omggg omg mujhe to ab neend nahi aye ghi yeh kiya kar diya use ullu ke pathe shyam ne khud to jia hi raha hai kahanise our ab arna our khushi ki zindaghi main zeher ghol jaye gha ab jab woh dono paas a rahe the to ab yeh kaunsa new track chal jaye gha lekin phir bhi dekhna intresting ho gha ke yeh dono kis kis imtehan de guzar ker saath milte hai arnav our khushi dekho ab in ki love story main kiya utar charhao ayenghe par yaar 100 episode hone jia rahi hai lekin in ka pyar koi parwan nahi carha chalo dekhte hai ke age age kiya hota hai hope for the best
He has mistreated her till now n looks like more of that is gonna follow 😡

Why do they always make female lead suffer n why they can not show vice versa? I hate this!

I would have liked some cute romantic scenes but does not look like they are in store as well.

Wth...
Originally posted by Forever_mine

Logged on just to give the fans this info.

Got some imp news about the show..source is private hence cant reveal it or else cant post.😊
Big twists cumin up..beleive it at your own risk.😉.

-Shyam's truth to be revealed in next Maha episode which will air in mid October.It will affect Anjali dramatically as a result she will lose her sense of touch coz of the shock .Shyam's character to be given an open ending..he will escape but may cum back later on in the show.

-Arnav wows to take revenge by destroying everything that is imp to Khushi ...that is her family.One by one he makes them pay oblivious of the fact that Khushi is innocent.

- Arnavs dad to be introduced ..he hires Khushi to represent his company..Khushi doesn't know he is ASR'S dad..but wows to destroy Arnav  by sinking his business.Mohan Kapoor of KMH2 tipped to enter.

-Naman Shaw who was earlier offered the role of Dhruv will now be played by Dishank Arora..of LNMDJ fame.He plays a photographer and Mamis younger son.Khushi and he will develop a sweet bro-sis friendship.

Basically high voltage drama this october..that is what i've got to know.Some characters will be making their way out while some will be making their way in.

Note:Tracks could be changed here and there but this is a brief sketch based on spoilers sides.Mods can close this topic if it is inappropriate.!

Interesting and intriguing info

but i do have some questions that you might pass to your source... i mean they might want to thrash the logic of certain aspects

1. What will Arnav do to Khushi to make her want to seek revenge by probably joining the supposed opposition or rival firm to take his business down?

2. on what qualifications will Khushi be hired by mohan kapoor to represent his company? would it be a  designer who is good with chikankari work?? so far we have not seen that other than the promo where she was doing some needle work?? or will she get a job as a model??

3. I presume Naman and Khushi will meet at work and then they develop the friendship? she a model and he a photographer??

4. How will khushi and arnav have their encounters when they are at opposite spectrum??

5. will we see a leap or a makeover of khushi into a either a successful designer/model after say 5 years??

OMG .. if its true.. then .show is going to be more interesting i guess. Arnav's dads entry ? and naman playing small son of mami ? 
anyways will wait and watch..

thanks for sharing
But Mami said Akash is her only son on Teej day remember - then how Mami now has another son!!!
Lol... so no love track again??... Is this show seriously a love story or is it just a hate story between the leads!!..

Thanks for the spoiler sketches!!...