Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Big Spoilers + 2 new characters! (Page 16)

ShiningStar18 IF-Rockerz
ShiningStar18
ShiningStar18

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
OMG !!!!Shocked I'm so shocked. If this really happens, all hell will literally break loose. ArHi's love story will surely take a backseat in october !! But it's a relief that Shyam will leave the show. I'm sick and tired of him.Dead

Tabu7 Goldie
Tabu7
Tabu7

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Looking forward to it! Seems intresting!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lara3110

SublimeSanaya IF-Sizzlerz
SublimeSanaya
SublimeSanaya

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged

thanx for the spoiler dr ..

this is great news ...

thanx for sharing ...

- - badra

lakshmi_SG Goldie
lakshmi_SG
lakshmi_SG

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Thanx for sharing , but didnot expect shyam's track will end this soon.
naz17555 IF-Sizzlerz
naz17555
naz17555

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Wow! sounds pretty good! Hope this happens!

lara3110

nav_bat IF-Dazzler
nav_bat
nav_bat

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
OMG! Like What the.? Is that seriously going to happen? Pertwa is getting exposed.. blockbuster news of the year, but Anjanli losing her sense of touch? Erm. Isnt that way too dramatic?
Khushi and Arnav at bitter terms again? Not again please. I have already had enough of it, I needed some love, no I need all love and no more fights now. Like the past 3 months what have they been doing anyway, fighting. Now they are actually beginning to feel something, and with that this pertwa breaks in with Khush's dad getting a heartattack and stuff. This is so unbelivable.
Arnav's dad is back? Where the hell did he come from? I though he was past dead too. Naman Shaw thing is good news.I really want to see Khushi bonding well and strong with some other mals chracter other than Arnav and pertwa and since I cant expect any ArHilicious in future or Ar-Anj bonding either, so Dishank-Khushi will do for me. I just hope I dont lose my interest. Intense fighiting is really not the thing that works for me.

lara3110

shenzz Senior Member
shenzz
shenzz

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
is kushi and arnav ever gonna be together?! Cry at this rate i don't think its possible at a near future *sigh*
AnotherAdmirer IF-Rockerz
AnotherAdmirer
AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Logged on just to give the fans this info.
Thanks! LOL
Got some imp news about the show..source is private hence cant reveal it or else cant post.Smile
Big twists cumin up..beleive it at your own risk.Wink.

So It's a Believe It or Not, that's gud Embarrassed

-Shyam's truth to be revealed in next Maha episode which will air in mid October.It will affect Anjali dramatically as a result she will lose her sense of touch coz of the shock .Shyam's character to be given an open ending..he will escape but may cum back later on in the show.
So that means she will be a patient of MS ? Multiple Schlerosis, people go all numb in that disorder and loose the ability to feel through touch. Anjali is a very weak person, physically and mentally so possible. An open ending, i don't like the sound of that..
-Arnav wows to take revenge by destroying everything that is imp to Khushi ...that is her family.One by one he makes them pay oblivious of the fact that Khushi is innocent.
That's gonna be harsh, but that is Arnav. BUT again What about Payal, she is so sweet and innocent and so in Love with Akash, wont he save her? And what about ArHi, if he destroys her family coz of a misunderstanding, then forget about Love, Khushi would never even forgive him. How would he ever redeem himself i wonder..
- Arnavs dad to be introduced ..he hires Khushi to represent his company..Khushi doesn't know he is ASR'S dad..but wows to destroy Arnav  by sinking his business.Mohan Kapoor of KMH2 tipped to enter.
Dad, So he lives(?) Khushi in another office(?) Vengeance is sweet but it won't be in this case, Just because of a Misunderstanding, What about communication? hears of that CV's?? Ouch
-Naman Shaw who was earlier offered the role of Dhruv will now be played by Dishank Arora..of LNMDJ fame.He plays a photographer and Mamis younger son.Khushi and he will develop a sweet bro-sis friendship.
Mami has a younger son, but she said Akash is his only Son! *confused*
Basically high voltage drama this october..that is what i've got to know.Some characters will be making their way out while some will be making their way in.

Note:Tracks could be changed here and there but this is a brief sketch based on spoilers sides.Mods can close this topic if it is inappropriate.!
Yeah true, particularly now that you have posted, thanks for that, because i want the makers to rethink if all this is true LOL
What happened to the writers words which came in a reputed newspapers article- 'Love will seperate them, but a misunderstanding will get them together' (?)

At the end, i will just put this post away than be disturbed thinking this through, afterall its a daily soap and we are meant to witness, analyse and enjoy things as they come to our screens Embarrassed Promos, articles from reputed sources and Spoiler pics are great, but from an unmentioned source raw sketches of the future plot, just Kill the fun i think ;) No offense dear :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gansteresslara3110SublimeSanayapup03

Go to top