Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: QtnNotti

OMG this is sad... Didn't Mamiji say that Akash was her only son when Khushi met them at the pooja at the big tree???  Then how can this new son enter? 

At the start of the serial, Naniji mentioned another grandson, if I remember correctly.
Kiely thumbnail
is this reilable source???
i dont have any prob as long as arhi love track starts
IronyDied thumbnail
OMG!!! i cant believe this😲
i am shocked man!!!!😲😲
thanks for sharing!
QtnNotti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hkhb17

At the start of the serial, Naniji mentioned another grandson, if I remember correctly.

Really? I think I missed that. Thanks ! πŸ˜Š

QtnNotti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Honestly, I am a bit disappointed with this future track. I was longing for some mushy moments between Arhi... guess they won't happen for a long time... Well, let's see πŸ˜’

I won't be able to take in hatred for too long.
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG so many things happening tanx 4 sharing i hope they don't lose the good actors that exist now i love them all except shyam ofcourse he can go any time & i hope anjali's character doesn't change i love her sweet natur and she comes out of the shock quickly shyamlesss babua is not worth it & lastly whatever they plan i hope it is 4 the better tanx again dear!😊
deleteaccount thumbnail
who will play mami's yunger son?? but remember tht teej day , when kkg saw akaash and asked mami if he was his son, she told ,,,yes...1 and only son!
Sanlicious thumbnail
If all this is correct then I'm all in for the future tracks...the best thing is Shyam's real face to be revealed and the worst thing is Anjali's condition...due to that, Arnav would definitely spoil Khushi to the core...but I'm excited to see ASR's dad and Khushi's interaction along with Dhruv, OMG, Varun of LNMDJ...really a cutiepie
k_sarala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
OK after the TB article I can relax as this spoiler track may not be true totally- atleast so far as shyam getting exposed- Bec it is mentioned as Kushi's fatehr being hospitalised and not mentioend about Anjali- I wish nothing happens to Anjali
scarlet.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Here's my two cents on the spoilers mentioned by the tm

-yes I do want Shyam to be exposed but I don't want an extreme consequence for Anjali. Anjali seems to have gone through a lot in a very tender age including death of her pArent so her loosing the sense of touch is kinda extreme. It make me think Anjali can't be this weak cause one thing is for sure Arnav is going be devastated once he finds out about Anjali. He won't be himself and what less of belief he has in if any in relationships commitments intimacy will be all gone I don't want tht to happen

-also I don't want the intensified Hatred between Arhi to this extent, in my opinion it's kinda extreme. Falling in love after hatredness to his extent doesnt pleasant me... I feel Arnav should start developing atleast some feelings towards khushi and then a track of hatred Should be shown but not to this intensity would in a way justify the promo that pulled many viewers to his show and the tagline "nafrat pass na ane de, Mohammad door na Jane de" and then they can show Arhi fighting their emotions and so forth

I am infavor of the mami's younger son and the father track, those tracks should be interesting to watch.Edited by -Komal - 12 years ago