Big Spoilers + 2 new characters! - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
i guess i am still reeling in shock 
ok TFS letz see how it turns up..
OMG tats ALOT of info to take in lollz thnks for the spoilers! wow i dun even noe how to respond wow so shyam will finally be caught! poor anjali and arnav ๐Ÿ˜ก will obv blame khushi poor khushi will fall in love and arnav will be out to destroy her oohh dishank will be mami's younger son cool! i saw him in lnmdj a couple of times he seems pretty good well at least the story will progress

thanks for the spoilers :D
thanks for the info!! hopefully the selective stuff i like is true..like Shyam being exposed and everything else pretty much well lets see how it plays out!! don't want there to be extreme hatred between ArHi!
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

oh wow im super thrilled and loving this!!! so this means no contract marriage or live in track so yaaay!!!

mami's second son? but she said akash is her only son na?!?! anyways wish it was naman but i dont mind this other guy cuz he's cute...

more nafrat on da way and i hope there are some love left cuz i will get plenty of grey hairs cuz of high blood pressure ๐Ÿ˜ต

tnx heaps for sharin!!!!!

But di!!
it seems ke agle 6 months full hatred๐Ÿ˜•
i like the track but pehle pyaar???? ki koi nishaani ya kuch?
Thank You for sharing Forever_mine... 
This is going to interesting... finally shyam's truth will be revealed... yaaay sooo happy.. but im really sad/sorry for anjali she deserves to have a loving husband... instead of a husband like that backstabber shyam...
I really want arnuv and kushi to get together  soon... soo we can get to see their chemistry on screen... just like in GEET... maan and geet's chemistry is mindblowing it took them very long to get together in the starting of the show... 
wohoo,i think its going to be dam great...and it means no marriage track between arnav and khushi...ya ya๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...and shyamz truth to be revealed......but if cvs are planning for such track then atleast they should show some love betweena arnav khushi...without love how their will be hate...as hate is already going on between them..
Edited by ainimonaya - 12 years ago
OMGGG JUST SAW THE PROMO HOLY SHIT IM DYING I CANT WAIT FOR IT TO HAPPEN!!!!!!
TM, thanks for posting.

I like the part about ASR's dad being introduced and Khushi working for him ... and Shyam being exposed finally ... want to see exactly how that will impact Arnav Khushi's relationship and how it increases the hatred.

Thank god no live in or forced marriage track ... does this mean La is on her way out?

The cv's have to make sure they work in love/passion between Arnav Khushi as well as the hatred ... the promise of conflict of emotions is what drew most people to the show, so that conflict has to be shown ... In one 30 second promo, Barun and Sanaya captivated so many viewers, the cv's would be fools if they didn't capitalise on that chemistry ... And the fact that we're already getting Arhi scenes on a regular basis makes me feel that the CV's do know that ... so hoping for more drama to come ...

Cv's and the channel should also know that a very promising show is starting in October on Sony, so they really have to pull their socks up ... and probably they do realise that, which is why they've chosen October to be full of action.
Edited by DiyaS - 12 years ago
OMG JUST SAW THE NEW PROMO IM DYING TO SEE THE EPI OMG IT LUKS AMAZING!
Jeez ,thanks for ruining it!
Not that i believe most of what u say-knowing other things ๐Ÿ˜‰
But itna saara kyun bola?Edited by geet.a - 12 years ago