Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Big Spoilers + 2 new characters!

Forever_mine thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Logged on just to give the fans this info.

Got some imp news about the show..source is private hence cant reveal it or else cant post.😊
Big twists cumin up..beleive it at your own risk.😉.

-Shyam's truth to be revealed in next Maha episode which will air in mid October.It will affect Anjali dramatically as a result she will lose her sense of touch coz of the shock .Shyam's character to be given an open ending..he will escape but may cum back later on in the show.

-Arnav wows to take revenge by destroying everything that is imp to Khushi ...that is her family.One by one he makes them pay oblivious of the fact that Khushi is innocent.

- Arnavs dad to be introduced ..he hires Khushi to represent his company..Khushi doesn't know he is ASR'S dad..but wows to destroy Arnav  by sinking his business.Mohan Kapoor of KMH2 tipped to enter.

-Naman Shaw who was earlier offered the role of Dhruv will now be played by Dishank Arora..of LNMDJ fame.He plays a photographer and Mamis younger son.Khushi and he will develop a sweet bro-sis friendship.

Basically high voltage drama this october..that is what i've got to know.Some characters will be making their way out while some will be making their way in.

Note:Tracks could be changed here and there but this is a brief sketch based on spoilers sides.Mods can close this topic if it is inappropriate.!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OH MY GOD!!! thanx for the spoilers de! atleast we know something about the character! Arnav and Khushi's hatred is increasing day by day! i have no ida now how will they ever come together!! plus what kind of father Arnav's dad is?! and Mami's another Son? Poor Anjali, what had she done to deserve all this!! Both Arnav & Khushi should make Shyam pay for what he has done!😡Edited by areeba123hina - 12 years ago
tiktakgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ohhh myyy gpddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is sooo INTENSEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG OMG OMG😲

I DON'T KNOW WHETHER TO BE HAPPY OR SAD😕

NOW WE'VE GOT TO WAIT FOREVER FOR ASR AND KHUSHI TO GET TOGETHER😒

BUT THEN AGAIN IT'S GOING TO BE REALLY INTERESTING AND NERVE RACKING..AM JUST SOOO CONFUSED NOW

I HATE SHYAM😡

THANKS FOR THE INFO😊

Edited by P4R0 - 12 years ago
SunriseGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh wow... If all this is really gonna happen, then I can't wait! But the Anjali-losing-her-sense-of-touch thing seems too dramatic -___- Hope they don't show that. 

"One by one he makes them pay oblivious of the fact that Khushi is innocent." Dayuumm! Looks like we're gonna get to see more hatred, but to a more intense level ðŸ˜³ I'll be waiting to see how it all plays out in the end when Arnav realizes Khushi had nothing to do with anything. Hopefully, we'll see some awesome acting :)

Thanks for the info (assuming it's true lol) 
Edited by BengaliWisdom - 12 years ago
Yazzy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
OMG!! I'm too shocked!! Thanks for sharing!!
tsultana thumbnail
Omg! I cnt sleep now after reading all this!!! Why man why?? Khushi n arnav will never get together at this rate!!
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
wow this is going to be intense! wonder when will arhi fall in love :S
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🤣🤣🤣..Hey Bhagvan ye Kya hain???SHOCKER!!.Just when we thought that nuthing is happening in this show..🤣🤣..I just hope that atleast some of it is true... if not all..😆.atleast the dad part...I loved Mohan Kapoor in KMH2..he was a sleasy don yet classy in a donish kind of way.😆..but wah..I cant wait for their interactions😳..ASR vs DAD..and Khushi wows to take down ASR'S busines???🤣She better do better than the pranks she has been doing of late..taking down a billionare ain't eay Khushi ji..🤣.

Shyams character is ending 😲 and Dhruv??..ok too much info..yet to take it in..🤣.

And poor Anjali..NO!!! Shyam just DIE.!🤬
frockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
omg.. thats big..

wonder what happens to La during all this.