Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
We should follow his last line..."pls write to the CH"
so we have to do same..
thanks dear...
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have been dreading this for a long time now. In fact from the time SO has started to refuse to answer our calls I suspected what they were upto. Hate this SO channel.
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks 4 sharing ,i hope it doesn't happen.
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

1 question though ... were the PH sleeping till yesterday when we all were shouting abt confiramtion ...

why come & write a statement now just 10 days before october ... don't u think its fishy ... i had plenty of hope till i saw the new promo ...

still my heart refuses 2 believe tht GHSP will end ... some where i still have the faith tht GHSP cannot end this year ...

GHSP WILL NOT & CANNOT END THIS YEAR ...

we will fight ... we will fight till the end ... tht;s all we can do ...😭😭
maanluvsgeet thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Geet admin indirectly hinted us to go and attack the channel before its too late 😛

See they gave us a official warning here that dont relax or just give up without a fight ..simple 😃

Post revamp all shows will end ..only way Geet can survive is with season 2 ...so go and give ideas to the channel ..simple 😳

Ya DI even i was felling d same. 

In d new revamped channel they can start GHSP season 2 with a new story n a modern background. Bt GURTI as Maaneet is compulsory.
Edited by maanluvsgeet - 12 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
thanku...i do not want Geet to end..I want Geet Season 2...
faria86 thumbnail
i agree with jyoti that Geet admin indirectly hinted us to go and attack the channel before its too late so plzzz every 1 halla bol & demand 4 season 2 or not ending halla bol 
Armu4eva thumbnail
The words of PH seem to have some finality in them... 'we DO think show will end soon' :S

Nyways... mailing S.O... so halla bol time!! :)
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Halla bol indeed. However donno why i don't have any faith in the PH too now... They just know how to play blame games
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Azmatazz

Halla bol indeed. However donno why i don't have any faith in the PH too now... They just know how to play blame games

so true twiny