•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Ranbir Kapoor and Shahid Kapoor to pair in Dostana 2

Ranbir Kapoor and Shahid Kapoor to pair in Dostana 2 

Tinsel town is known for new friendships being made and broken for professional benefits.

Keeping up to its image, we hear these days, a new bonding has come up between the two Kapoor lads-Shahid and Ranbir and that too at the cost of none other than Imran Khan.

Though earlier there were rumors of Imran and Shahid coming together for Dostana 2, but now buzz has it that Ranbir will be pairing with Jab We Met star, for Siddharth Anand's next project.

How could Karan ditch Abhishek and John? How could Ranbir ditch Imran? (He auditioned for D3 on KWK) πŸ˜†

This article is weird.. The title says that Ranbir and Shahid are doing Dostana 2 and then the last sentence says "now we are hearing they are doing Sid Anand's film" Lol.

Im surprised that Ranbir and Shahid have agreed (if its true) to doing a film together. Ranbir always seemed to prefer Imran to Shahid, he said so on several occations. He also says he wants to do solo films for now...yet he signed this film, that too with Shahid? πŸ˜•
Edited by IHeartDeepika - 12 years ago
This is not true. Actually its funny because I read abhi's tweets when he tags Tarun. and he's like I wonder when tarun'll finish his script so funny lol.
this jodi as compatible as Deigo and Spongebob. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by tiya229

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Who's who? πŸ˜†

On topic: LOL I highly doubt this is true..πŸ˜† That Sajid Nadiadwala film was surrpising enough...this is rubbish πŸ˜†
I dont think this is true at all...the article in itself is contracdicting...and i highly doubt if both of them want to work together...though they might have become friends but doing a movie together is very different...

Originally posted by tiya229

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

elaborate, pls!  πŸ˜‰

i think karan johar just uses his films to watch actors make out...