Abhay: The family physician...

Posted: 12 years ago
Mujhe kissi ne bataya tha ki jab bhi Abhiya scene hota hai, mera spoiler zaroor hota hai. And I observed that Roma was so right. My hands itch to make a post whenever there is an Abhiya scene🤣. What a spoiler I am ☺️

Okay so here I am re-writing the Abhiya scene:

Pia: Abhay!!!

Abhay turns back and looks at Pia.

Pia: Abhay, you are my personal physician. Can I request you to accept one more patient from my hone waali family.

Abhay: Pia, you know I can't accept that request.

Pia: Abhay, you have to. Otherwise, where will Danish go? And what will happen to PanDa love story?

Abhay: Pia, it is not possible. Meri repo ka sawaal hai. Mein sirf girls ko kiss therapy deta hoon.

Pia makes puppy eyes!!!

Abhay: Okay Pia. For your puppy eyes and because you have rented your heart to me❤️, I will accept Danish as my patient.

And this is how Danish was saved by Dr Abhay Raichand!!! Congrats viewers!!! You have won a million views of PanDa love story in next 3 days!!!🤢

OMG RITZIE..PANDA hun..awesoem name yaar kahan se..laatiho ye dimag yaar GOSH..🤣Bournvita effect is it..mein bhi piyoongi bata dena..yaar..😆🤗
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

OMG RITZIE..PANDA hun..awesoem name yaar kahan se..laatiho ye dimag yaar GOSH..🤣Bournvita effect is it..mein bhi piyoongi bata dena..yaar..😆🤗

Haaye Raam tumhe kaise pata chala yeh Bournvita waal raaz. Jabse Hrithik Roshan ki koi mil gaya dekhi hai, I drink lots of Bournvita.🤣
🤣🤣
PanDa-suits them best
Panda love story. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Kya naam diya hain Ritzie. Hilarious.

And what will happen to PanDa love story?
This line is the best. What a name!!!!
PanDa Love story 🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣
u'r too good...btw, Panda is a very cute animal... dont compare with them 😛
haha Thnk God Abhay saved danish otherwise one more namuna 4 panchi would have been unbearable.Waise I love ur PanDa 😆.Abhay is Dr. of Pia as well as her family😳😆😆
Originally posted by jz4amrit

PanDa 🤣

Isnt it a well-suited name? 😆
Originally posted by asena

🤣🤣
PanDa-suits them best

I know 😆 DanChi se aisa lagta tha ki forumwaalon ka pyaar underestimate ho raha hai 😆