Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: undisclosed

wow jess...and how did you decide to become a sergeon?😍

mishty...loved how you referenced the song and beast into your reply to the poll😍

i love blood!🀣 nah! kidding! I am totally fasinated by the human brain and i've always wanted to open it up and do surgery! I heard neuro science is hard and stressful though, buh if not that then i might be a phycatrist.. it still works for the brain.. i just wanna work with the human brain!😳
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Jess - your mom is obviously smarter than you & makes it tough for her kidsπŸ˜›

Don't get that.. are u calling me dumb?
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i see jess...you like neurology...the study of the brain...its good organ...still 99% of how it works is unexplained...facinating...

mishty...i miss the song and  the beast too...but i can't seem to get them back...i think i lost them...
Originally posted by: undisclosed

i see jess...you like neurology...the study of the brain...its good organ...still 99% of how it works is unexplained...facinating...

mishty...i miss the song and  the beast too...but i can't seem to get them back...i think i lost them...

i know i know..
buhh call it an obsession buhh i always wanted to own a bakery and wear those cute little outfits and then make cookie monster cupcakes.. and my mom's like Jess grow up! You can't be that like come on people will go like her mom is a optomitist and her dad is a businessman and thier daughter.. a waitress in some bakery.. and im like not a waitress mom.. i'll own the store and she's like seriously get a realy goal
ohh my friend just texted me that i have a suprise french, and architechure& Tech test tommorow..
ohh god two surprise tests at once im seriously pulling my hair out right now! now i have to pull a all nighter!
ahh! Bye guys!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
undisclosed thumbnail

awww...i see where the gaol is coming from...you got a tough choice there jess...do you know how to bake?

Edited by undisclosed - 12 years ago
Jess - no way, my bacchas can NEVER be dumb😲
undisclosed thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Jess_

ohh my friend just texted me that i have a suprise french, and architechure& Tech test tommorow..

ohh god two surprise tests at once im seriously pulling my hair out right now! now i have to pull a all nighter!
ahh! Bye guys!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

make sure you get some sleep too...shubhraatri jessπŸ₯±
dash_aryan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gurmeet ! Wish U A SPEEDY RECOVERY .  Takecare...
undisclosed thumbnail
Originally posted by: dash_aryan

Gurmeet ! Wish U A SPEEDY RECOVERY .  Takecare...

thanks!...we wish they get better soon!!!