Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

HUG & KISS the CM & RELEASE your comments ;B2B#62 - Page 86

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: undisclosed

so far there is no damage...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...thanks for supporting me guys...that was scarrier than i thought...oh and if someone say that dd too...its no problem...the only problem is fif comments get instigatory and in that case just let me handle it...don't want us to all reply and give that person too mych attention...though i truly think that we won't have any issues...πŸ˜‰

😲 πŸ˜²πŸ˜² I am logging off then, because I don't know how to follow the rule of "MYOB" πŸ€”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Naz_Angel

can you plesae tell me what u exactly meanπŸ˜³πŸ˜•

Hi sexy NazπŸ˜³πŸ€— πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I see u as the sari clad DD hence the 'sexy' tag before everyone jump on meπŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: Naz_Angel

can you plesae tell me what u exactly meanπŸ˜³πŸ˜•

All of us have to spread peace today as it is World Peace day, so here I go:

Naz, Behna, Sergeant & Shreyu - peace be with all of youπŸ€—

Now, all the names I have mentioned have to do the same to the rest, unless someone else joins us, then add their names tooπŸ˜›
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: shreya-

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£  Gosh, I wanted to see your expression πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ˜³

No touching, no touching, no kissing, no kissing, only seeing, only seeing  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

As though you were putting a board up and your saali's are gonna listen to you..

BTW tell me which saali ever touched you or kissed you or ehem ehem... Embarrassed

Hi sexy NazπŸ˜³πŸ€— πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I see u as the sari clad DD hence the 'sexy' tag before everyone jump on meπŸ˜†

DD is sexy in my DP too, but no need now, I don't like second servings, even in words😳
This content was originally posted by: Azmatazz

As though you were putting a board up and your saali's are gonna listen to you..

BTW tell me which saali ever touched you or kissed you or ehem ehem... 😳

I don't want to know😲
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Azmatazz

BTW tell me which saali ever touched you or kissed you or ehem ehem... 😳

πŸ˜› yes, saalis only fantasize of touching my supermill and kissing meπŸ˜²πŸ˜› Rosh and Kirti try seducing but I am strong-willed😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

πŸ˜†thanks for the compliment...πŸ˜†

u know what...one of my IF called me on my phone n got shocked...I was like what happened...she said u dont sound like DD...😲😲😲,,,,,,,,,,,,these avtars leave great impact on othersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@mishu...peace with uπŸ˜›
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ˜› yes, saalis only fantasize of touching my supermill and kissing meπŸ˜²πŸ˜› Rosh and Kirti try seducing but I am strong-willed😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

STrong willed 🀣
BTw don't tell me you don't enjoy all the seducing and flirtings...Embarrassed
Naz - You did not spread the peace to the others😲  That is not what World Peace Day is about