Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: undisclosed

azi...geet sari looks are awesome😍

so azi...i am tempted to conduct a test...i want to know if it is actualy possible to make a post on GC only and not get bashing on GFπŸ˜‰...you know my love for DD...but i hate bashing...and it looks like posts on him become targets...what do you think...should i do it?πŸ˜‰

Well from my experience there is bashing only when someone comes up with an instigating comment or you are just praising only GC or only DD making it look like only one of them has made GHSP what it is... rather its both who make GHSP what it is.. We love DD to the core but also appreciate GC for his hardwork and dedication ... had it not been for him we would not have had Maaneet / GurTi... So your intention may be good but depends on the comments you get... that may lead to bashing... you can try it however πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜Š
NoorFatima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Mickey Mouse Hello

Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Go for it, Syl! I'm sure the out-of-the box idea of  yours would help bring peace in the weekend! πŸ˜› If u have observed, it usually the weekends when such bashing happens

I cant watch the episode live. Azi, can you? πŸ˜•

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

noorπŸ€—

azi...i agree...but when it is ok to open apost on DD alone...why is it not ok to open a post on GC alone?πŸ˜‰...you know i love my DD...but i think i will try it...i want to pin point the instigators...πŸ˜‰
Amoureux thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreya-

Go for it, Syl! I'm sure the out-of-the box idea of  yours would help bring peace in the weekend! πŸ˜› If u have observed, it usually the weekends when such bashing happens

I cant watch the episode live. Azi, can you? πŸ˜•

Ji-Jaan-Ji πŸ€—

nopes i can't... in office..and anyways starplayer never works for me... it did intially but after that it never did.. wonder what the problem is Confused
NoorFatima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

how're u guys..?? 😊
Amoureux thumbnail

Originally posted by: undisclosed

noorπŸ€—

azi...i agree...but when it is ok to open apost on DD alone...why is it not ok to open a post on GC alone?πŸ˜‰...you know i love my DD...but i think i will try it...i want to pin point the instigators...πŸ˜‰

Its always okay to open any post you want Syl..i  never said its wrong... Again what i'm only saying your intentions are really appreciated... but you asked whether there will be bashing... well answer to that is depends on the comments you get... so i don't know the answer... go ahead and do it and we will get the answers πŸ˜‰
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Azmatazz

Ji-Jaan-Ji πŸ€—

nopes i can't... in office..and anyways starplayer never works for me... it did intially but after that it never did.. wonder what the problem is πŸ˜•

Oh.. i guess the live player doesn't work in India anymoreπŸ€” why does this have to happen just after 0.5 trps courtesy Devini SRπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Noor πŸ€—
SergeantπŸ€—  Please open the post, why fear when I am here🀣

BehnaπŸ€—  Noor πŸ€—

JaanuπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Anybody else I missedπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Amoureux thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoorFatima

how're u guys..?? 😊

Hey Noorie howz you ? 😳