Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

@Shaz...i dont belong to such places😆😆😆

yes u did push me into state of panic with ur more sweat thingy😲😆

Happy to hear it Naz...u had me worried for a second there😆
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Naz - One can sweat more without anything on or without really doing anything, did you know that😃

Is that so Mish...please enlighten us how this is possible😕
Originally posted by: serendipity2

Haii yaar... itna ghussa😆..not good for you...that was a quick school run...was it next door😆
Oh sorry didn't realise u asked me a question😕...yes i posted it how u told me and it worked so thank you

See- I got your attention, that was the intention, as I had asked 2-3 times & no response from you😆Reason I kept on asking is because I needed to know if I can stop the "teaching" or do I need to stoop down to even more basics like what parentheses are for and uppercase vs lowercase🤣🤣  Nahin, ghussa & me don't go together  School is not next door, but don't you know how I love to accelerate everything🤣 How would I spare the accelerator😃

serendipity2 thumbnail

See- I got your attention, that was the intention, as I had asked 2-3 times & no response from you😆Reason I kept on asking is because I needed to know if I can stop the "teaching" or do I need to stoop down to even more basics like what parentheses are for and uppercase vs lowercase🤣🤣  Nahin, ghussa & me don't go together  School is not next door, but don't you know how I love to accelerate everything🤣 How would I spare the accelerator😃

Yes u got my undivided attention and...
Yes i know your passion for "full steam ahead"...damn the consequences scenarios😆...Those poor girls will be traumatised😆
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Is that so Mish...please enlighten us how this is possible😕

I dont know mishu...whats that😳Confused
Shaz - you need to be enlightened😲 OK - let's begin with basics😆  Fill your tub with hot water that you can tolerate, add some lavendar or any other sensous salt of your choice and sit, in it relax and watch the VM Rosh made for you on your laptop/notepad😉

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Shaz - you need to be enlightened😲 OK - let's begin with basics😆  Fill your tub with hot water that you can tolerate, add some lavendar or any other sensous salt of your choice and sit, in it relax and watch the VM Rosh made for you on your laptop/notepad😉

how do we sweat with this.
serendipity2 thumbnail

🤣

Yes mish that will help me smell nice BUT...

what about my frustration ...that Vm rosh made is not helping at all..in fact it is the cause of my frustration...
serendipity2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

how do we sweat with this.

EXACTLY Naz! see we are on the same wavelength. 

🤣

Yes mish that will help me smell nice BUT...

what about my frustration ...that Vm rosh made is not helping at all..in fact it is the cause of my frustration...

So you need to build up the frustration to be able to vent it all out later, samje tum😳 You will not only smell nice, but you will also sweat & swell too, now go under the cold shower just for a few mins to get rid of the toxic stuff.  Pat dry and use any of your favorite moisturizers. Go & spend time with jiju now☺️, he will definitely tell you someone must have given you such a wonderful idea, because this is not coming from you👏.  After this encounter, this particular frustration will go away and you can look for another one🤣