HUG & KISS the CM & RELEASE your comments ;B2B#62 - Page 50

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by undisclosed

philisophical😆...well i always did love to learn😍...well i went on to attend a vocational high school ...where i majored in fashion design ...and later went on to study Fashion Merchandising at FIT...and now i work in the fashion industry in nyc...my last yr in high school i was volunteered to be a dresser during fashion week...thats when i realized that fashion design was not really for me...turns out that quality assurance is my passion...

i bet u love ur job! Same like my mommy.. she's an optomitrist and well she tells me about her passion and desire of being one in high school and then she went to Standford uni.. and now she's like i love my job!😳

Originally posted by _Jess_

So mommy wht's
up? have u had aa new bacha lately... do i have any new baby shishter or brother🤔

I have 23 now, where did you leave us😆  Yes, one brother with a very sharp talwar Preeth😍
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

I have 23 now, where did you leave us😆  Yes, one brother with a very sharp talwar Preeth😍

i left at 20😆 wht a brother... how?😲😲😲 ohh and wht is a  talwar, i heard it b4 buhh idk wht it is 😳
Edited by _Jess_ - 12 years ago
smart MOMMY! Buhh i hate tht movie.. i don't understand anything😕😆
ohhh i had to read ur post 3 times to understand which movie u picked😆

i do love it jess...just recently a coworker of mine expressed her desire to move on to another department...as her goal was to be a merchandiser...i told her to go for it...as she could get frustrated if she never gives it a try...and could wind up getting stuck in her current possition...so she tells me that i am still in time to move to another position...but i told i already have my dream job...😳...its nothing great or fancy...but fulfills my needs😃

Jess - your mom is obviously smarter than you & makes it tough for her kids😛
Originally posted by undisclosed

i do love it jess...just recently a coworker of mine expressed her desire to move on to another department...as her goal was to be a merchandiser...i told her to go for it...as she could get frustrated if she never gives it a try...and could wind up getting stuck in her current possition...so she tells me that i am still in time to move to another position...but i told i already have my dream job...😳...its nothing great or fancy...but fulfills my needs😃

yup that's true.. im talking careers right now as im in grade 10.. and i love that course
and yes if you love your career, you wouldnt have to work a single day of your life.. tht's wht my mommy says all the time!😳
Edited by _Jess_ - 12 years ago

wow jess...and how did you decide to become a sergeon?😍

mishty...loved how you referenced the song and beast into your reply to the poll😍
Sergeant - I miss your beast & song😭