HUG & KISS the CM & RELEASE your comments ;B2B#62 - Page 45

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

OMG! The main piece comes off. 🤣
Sorry for disappearing...and now I have to go. Bye!
See you around.

I thought you dozed off, as you woke up so early😲  Goodnight🤗🤗  Sweet park dreams😳

goodnight mona...have a good sleep n great day

mishu...tell me if they r interesting...i just cant stand slow movies unless they got some catchy story...

the slowest movie till date I saw was Dor (hindi)...it really tested my patience..but had good story😆😆😆
I liked Dor too😉
No-first watch wedding planner & let me know how it is, then I will give you the next one😆

i'm back for the night shift🤗

Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

I liked Dor too😉
No-first watch wedding planner & let me know how it is, then I will give you the next one😆

frankly Dor got on my nerves bcoz of its pace...i just wanted to know what will happen at end with the Ayesha's character so had to watch it all😆😆..thankfully the ending was awesome👏

hmm...lets see ...when I get to watch this...😛

nowhere to comment other than the profile...no new articles or pics😭😭😭
Originally posted by undisclosed

i'm back for the night shift🤗

Welcome back Sergeant🤗

I was telling Naz to watch wedding planner & how the main piece accidentally breaks/cuts off😳

mishty🤗...naz🤗

i have to say i loved "wedding planner"...i also recommend "maid in manhattan"...its another JLO flick...they are more of romatic comedies...very upbeat with great romatic moments...and yes the mulli breaks off the statue😆

mishty...have you seen "happily ever after" with drew barrimore?...love love love love love it!!!!!!

Originally posted by undisclosed

mishty🤗...naz🤗

i have to say i loved "wedding planner"...i also recommend "maid in manhattan"...its another JLO flick...they are more of romatic comedies...very upbeat with great romatic moments...and yes the mulli breaks off the statue😆

That was going to be on my list for her, but I also wanted her to watch "while you were sleeping"😍

read the story of while u were sleeping...sounds interesting😛