HUG & KISS the CM & RELEASE your comments ;B2B#62 - Page 42

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
@badi behan. All the movies you've mentioned I have actually seen them...but only once. I can only watch action movies many times over like Terminator2, Blade, Transformers, etc etc. ๐Ÿ˜† And of course my favourite 'The Crow'. โค๏ธ The first avi in my sig box is from that film. ๐Ÿ˜

Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

@badi behan. All the movies you've mentioned I have actually seen them...but only once. I can only watch action movies many times over like Terminator2, Blade, Transformers, etc etc. ๐Ÿ˜† And of course my favourite 'The Crow'. โค๏ธ The first avi in my sig box is from that film. ๐Ÿ˜

Yes - our tastes are poles apart
I run away from violence, dhishim-dhusham๐Ÿ˜†
I only want touch, feel, grab, pull, release, push, stop and have me guessing (did I say that)๐Ÿ˜ฒ
H=Heat๐Ÿ˜Ž

Be back in a few๐Ÿ˜›
Roman paintings. โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†
Then you should visit the Vigeland Sculpture Park in Oslo Norway. Over 200 sculptures in granite and bronze...completely nude and very anatomically correct too. โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜† Gosh, going through that park as a child was a bit embarrassing but our hosts told us to go there as it so famous.
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Roman painting...๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ now I know...thanks mona

H for hyperventilation...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

@naz. Just so you know Roman paintings has nothing to do with the park. The only common thing between them is nudity.
-Nightingale- thumbnail

@naz. Just so you know Roman paintings has nothing to do with the park. The only common thing between them is nudity.

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...can u go there now without feeling embarassed๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›...
@naz. Yup...if you have no shame. ๐Ÿ˜† 
Good - I see Chotti educated Naz.  Naz, you need to also see some Julius Caeser paintings๐Ÿ˜ณ

I=Imagination, which runs pretty wild as far as Gurti goes๐Ÿ˜

Humaara baccha๐Ÿ˜

Be back in a few๐Ÿ˜†
-Nightingale- thumbnail

@naz. Yup...if you have no shame. ๐Ÿ˜† 

I asked if u can go there again as I already know I cant dare go there๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†