Posted: 12 years ago
@Archu...No that post is still openπŸ₯Ί πŸ€£ I never report any post, I guess I am too lazy to do that😳
@Chakku and Tanzie: Thanks πŸ˜³
Originally posted by chakku

<font color="#006600">@Archu...No that post is still openπŸ₯ΊπŸ€£I never report any post, I guess I am too lazy to do that😳</font>

chakku..sorry for interfering but it was closed..Ishan had closed it..it got REopened i dont know how..
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

I know πŸ€£ πŸ€£ I missed you Rupa πŸ˜†
Liar liar...u didn't come to gtalk ..u missed me ..thanku farha ...nahe tho bas anmol ka naam lethe the 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
which post is open? m confused now
Originally posted by Sidchu

which post is open? m confused now
LOL archi i guess the one opened to talk about lead ..someone who never cared about the character has actually started topic to give some negative comment...they cant stop showing there love to abhay πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Huh when we do then mod will close our topic 🀒
Originally posted by syria2014

🀣

farah ! no dear in the beginning it looked good. But, I think he leave too much button open, and when he shows his chest, and that aggression of a wolfish, and becomes angry with that look. I feel like he will burst like a bomb any moment in to pieces to shred in to pieces.!🀣🀣

To be honest I never liked Jehhh... pata nahi kyun... not only because of Abhiya... I like kabir less than before but still I like him, I like also Sid but Jehhh πŸ˜• 
But I never bashed him... haan I said that I want him out of the show.. please someone kill him etc etc... but never said anything about his dressing... πŸ˜•
@Amrit...After talking with Ishan (our Mod) you can get a topic reopened :)
Originally posted by -rupa-

Liar liar...u didn't come to gtalk ..u missed me ..thanku farha ...nahe tho bas anmol ka naam lethe the 🀣

First don't talk me about Anmol... I am not talking to him anymore πŸ˜‘ I hate him πŸ˜‘
2nd: Tum sab uske bare mein baat karte ho so that's why I talk about him too πŸ˜›
3rd: I really missed you... ask Nishi I always ask for you... and why don't you PM me and ask me to come there yah phir YM aa kar toh keh sakti ho aur even you can ask Nishi to call me there.. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

First don't talk me about Anmol... I am not talking to him anymore πŸ˜‘ I hate him πŸ˜‘
2nd: Tum sab uske bare mein baat karte ho so that's why I talk about him too πŸ˜›
3rd: I really missed you... ask Nishi I always ask for you... and why don't you PM me and ask me to come there yah phir YM aa kar toh keh sakti ho aur even you can ask Nishi to call me there.. πŸ˜†
Itna gussa madam ...u hate anmol 😲...aise kya kar diya ushne Angry..let me take his class πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aww farha be online on gtalk yar ../..okay next time i will pm u when i am online . I came online today after last i spoke to u & had fun ..remember nishi pair ...🀣