TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
A simple question..as to why is it that..ABHAY & PIYA (VISU).. the main leads..can be  made fun at & pinpointed & discussed with their so called fashion disaster & it should be & is always taken as fun & acceptable as any normal voicing of opinion..but  if second leads are pinpointed & made fun at it is called as being mean & cheap & insecure & what not..isint this a ..AMAZINg fact..!! I some times wonder who is insecure..πŸ€”Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Frozen.K thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-TOTAL-ROMANTIC

A simple question..as to why is it that..ABHAY & PIYA (VISU).. the main leads..can be  made fun at & pinpointed & discussed with their so called fashion disaster & it should be & is always taken as fun & acceptable as any normal voicing of opinion..but  if second leads are pinpointed & made fun at it is called as being mean & cheap & insecure & what not..isint this a ..AMAZINg fact..!! I some times wonder who is insecure..πŸ€”

I did not get it hemu?...Did anyone make fun of Piya's dress AGAIN?
shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hema..if you find anything offending or something that you dint like, its your right to express it, no one is stopping you. :) ;)
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Puja_Nava

I did not get it hemu?...Did anyone make fun of Piya's dress AGAIN?

both ABHAY PIYA ..it keeps happening yaar..I think if you move around in forum you will know it....its become a day today affair..
Frozen.K thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-TOTAL-ROMANTIC

both ABHAY PIYA ..it keeps happening yaar..I think if you move around in forum you will know it....its become a day today affair..

I know it man!...just don't even bother to care about them...our abhiya look hot and happening no matter what they wear..so who cares about others have to say?...as long as we abhiyans like them, its all good...😊
Edited by Puja_Nava - 12 years ago
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree Hema!!! I feel very comfortable when I say I didn't like Abhay's jacket or red shirt. And I don't say anything when anybody else comes and makes a post on it.

But I know I will be bashed if I say anything about Jeh's dressing sense or his looks. But we can't express our views because it will be considered bashing of Jeh. We don't do it because Jeh fans are quite sensitive.

If Jeh fans think it is fair to make fun of Abhay and it can be expressed as personal opinion then they should be fine if we make such posts expressing "I never liked Jeh's dressing sense at all or for that matter his looks." And NOBODY should mind it

This is quite unfair. 
Edited by Ritzie - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Puja_Nava

I know it man!...just don't even bother to care about them...our abhiya look hot and happening no matter what they wear..so who cares about others have to say?...as long as we abhiyans like them, its all good...😊

agreed waise I never give any imp to such topics..because everyone can & have their opinion..but world knows what is the truth I mean the majority.. but just felt like voicing my opinion too..normally I dont go beyond ABHIYA & my madness about them..& I will stick to that in future too..this was an exception..
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 Well it's not their fault they just wear what they are asked to so I think it is fault of Production house not leads! So any sensible person will make fun of production house and not leads and those who dont have brains then I can't comment on such peopleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Ritzie

I totally agree Hema!!! I feel very comfortable when I say I didn't like Abhay's jacket or red shirt. And I don't say anything when anybody else comes and makes a post on it.

But I know I will be bashed if I say anything about Jeh's dressing sense or his looks. But we can't express our views because it will be considered bashing of Jeh. We don't do it because Jeh fans are quite sensitive.

If Jeh fans think it is fair to make fun of Abhay and it can be expressed as personal opinion then they should be fine if we make such posts expressing "I never liked Jeh's dressing sense at all or for that matter his looks." And NOBODY should mind it

This is quite unfair. 

exactly that is one of saying it..!!πŸ‘but also ritzie..I never find it a great thing to tell anythingnegative about anybody..I mean even if it is my opinion..why should anyone know my negativity..so I always try & put across only what I love..have you ever seen me doing any fun post or commentingpost..?/yes I did it once about Biz PDA..after that I dont eventalk about it..anywayz..thought to voice it today in a smallway..& I am glad you agree with me..as always..πŸ€—
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Sidchu

Well it's not their fault they just wear what they are asked to so I think it is fault of Production house not leads! So any sensible person will make fun of production house and not leads and those who dont have brains then I can't comment on such peopleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ABSOLUTELY ARCHU.πŸ‘ its not any actors fault & for me..VIVU & SUKU look best even in rags that is a different issue.. & as they say..beauty lies in the eyes that behold..πŸ‘.& please cut down that brain stuff & make it sense or something..I dont want any teachers coming here to train us..I hope you know what I mean..
Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago