20 September Written Update Maryada

_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
No one posted a WRITTEN UPDATE for today😭 so I am volunteering to do it.😊 I apologize if this is not acceptable. Mods please let me know if you have any problem😊Thanks. 😃

Episode starts with Adi asking Priya to stop Babu Ji somehow, while he goes to convince Brahma to stop Babu ji from leaving. Brahma says that if Babu ji is not even listening to his dear d-i-l then why would he listen to me? Adi says that there is a confrontation between you two and only you can pacify him. He asks Brahma to talk to Babu ji for at least one time. Brahma argues that what's the need of a father like him who sends his own son to the jail.(selfish😡) Adi argues that Brahma also tried to shoot his son.👏Clap

Devyani and Priya are still trying to stop Babu ji from leaving. Devyani asks him where is he  going? Babu ji answers back saying that he is not going to stay in this house at any cost. Priya asks Babu ji to atleast let them drop him somewhere safe for their own satisfaction. She asks Imli to bring her phone and asks Jaggi to take the car out.😊

In brahma's room, Adi tries to convince Brahma to stop Babu ji by comparing him shooting Guarav and Babu ji complaining against Brahma. He tells Brahma that he will also forgive Brahma if anything happens between them because he meanst he most to him.(adi bacha abhi tu chhota hai.. complain pee aur barha ho😆) Then why can't brahma forgives Babu ji? 🥱

While Priya is trying to book a room for Babu ji in guest houses at various places. Babu ji tells her not to bother and that he would be happy wherever he goes.⭐️ Brahma comes and asks Babu ji to stop. Brahma says that he wants Babu ji to stay in his house and to not go anywhere. He tells Babu ji that it was his fault and he asks for forgiveness.(jhooth bole kayua kaate😆) Babu ji goes back to his room and Adi thanks Brahma. Devyani asks Babu ji not to think about leaving his family ever again. Babu ji asks her about Vidya. She tells him that she is getting discharged today and they must be on their way by now and informs him about the surprise party.

Here in his room, Brahma is getting mad because he had to ask for forgiveness from Babu ji. 🤣
In the hospital, Vidya's parents are packing her stuff. Devyani calls Gaurav and asks him when are they coming? Guarav informs her that Vidya is not coming to their house and she is leaving with her parents.😲 Devyani tells him that Vidya is not very well and they will take care of her till she gets well. Gaurav says that she is leaving forever and its better for her to not to keep a relationship with them anymore so that she won't get hurt anymore.Ouch Vidya overhears this and asks Guarav what is he saying. Vidya's dad tells her that he doesnt want her to go to Jhakar's house anymore. 😕

Here at home, all are preparing for surprise party while Devyani is sad.💔 Vidya questions her father about his decision. She tells her parents that she wont go with them because her real home is her sasural not her mayka. 😛Cheenu tells her not to go to the house where she gets so many sorrows. Vidya says that she wont leave her sasural. She questions her father that why is he insisting her to leave with him when he himself thew her out of his home.Cry She says that no one ever asked her that what does she like and where does she want? Her health gets worse and guarav asks her what does she want and vidya answers that she wants to go to their home. 😳

Precap- Devyani informs Priya that Vidya is not coming. CryPriya questions her that didn't she get discharge? Devyani answers that she got discharged but she is not coming home and she will not come ever again.Cry

Again, I apologize if i have disobeyed any forum rules. 😕
Thanks😊

Mahi ...😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wishuwel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update. Please do not apologize. We had no update yesterday as well. They might be busy with something. This will help some of us :)
Aemy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update 😊
asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update
i don't think its a problem why don't you contact one of the written updater and volunteer to do written updates on certain days?
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks. Nice update. I don't think it's a problem if no one updates and you do, don't worry. 
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
poor vidya...im sure gaurav will give in n let her go to "their" home...
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update dear 
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Hey mahi :) Thanks for covering the update :)
We all were and are really busy these days. Would you like to volunteer for back-up updating?? Or whenever you can do the update easily PM me(amnaM) before doing it :)
Thanks.

-amna-

hishamwadah thumbnail
thanx  4 d update..n no need to apologize dear!