Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Loved Ram's expressions today - kitna pyaar tha

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This is my first topic here and i so badly wanted to write this down when I saw the episode.

"Ram's expressions, the way he was staring Priya with so much admiration in his eyes was mindblowing." His love for Priya was so visible in his eyes, even he does not know that. He was totally blown away by Priya's natural beauty. This whole scene was done beautifully. Afsoos Priya could not see this admiration in Ram's eyes as she was busy with her family.
Pyaar, admiration, alongwith sly smile was a perfect combination for story to move ahead. Ram had a smile of satisfaction, happiness on his face while looking at Priya - yes, aakhir Kappor khandaan ko unki bahu mil hi gayi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SakshisFan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aur bahu ko haar kab milega πŸ˜
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Anju...hope you saw yesterday's episode. It was hilarious. Edited by KripaRajput - 12 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hoga hoga ram Kay nazaroon ka Asar priya madam pay hoga I am sure he will floor her with his cute smile
Dheeray dheeray holey holey pyaar ho jayega
Aur priya will say mr.kapoor "ap humay badey achey lagthey hai"
Nice topic anju
Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post Anju...Ram definitely gave her the looks today...maybe its dawning on him that his wife is definitely good looking and perfect for him...he saw her sleeping ...he saw her changing πŸ˜‰...so now he can see her as a woman he could fall in love with...πŸ‘
rtsd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
he looked at her in an admiring cute manner β˜ΊοΈ
girdharmona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ram staring at priya continuosly was awesome.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: KripaRajput

Anju...hope you saw yesterday's episode. It was hilarious.

I did see it and had a big smile on my face...The scene was done brilliantly and the embarassment was perfect as it should be between 2 strangers who have recently married - 3 days to be precise when they have stayed together. I am loving it.