What the hell is Khushi doing?!!

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Guys, This is Areeba again
First of all, when i saw Khushi doing that fainting trick i was like, OMG!! a rabba ve sequence but then it turned out to be a total shock for me! Ms.Khushi Kumari Gupta was faking! she took advantage  Arnav Singh Raizada! man it was awesome, cool but risking!! how the hell is Arnav suppose to fall for her with these pranks and all! 

Do share ur views guys!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes, frankly speaking I did not like that scene, specially because Arnav was genuinely concerned for Khushi. She made a fool out of him and ran away. tsk tsk. 
Ek toh pehle se hi he was mighty angry with her and now this fake drama. He had accused her of deceit and lies last week - with that fake fainting she's proving his prejudice right. 

I hope tomorrow's episode is better and Khushi behaves normally. Personally, I do not like it when she runs away from him like a guilty child. She should stand her ground, face Arnav and answer back if required. 
I guess the creatives are just trying to show that she's too scared of him after her previous encounters with Arnav over this issue. 

Edited by sbk2 - 12 years ago
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I hated that scene also! Actually...not the scene...I would have loved it if she were actually fainting! 😆
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Seriously i hated it. He looked so worried for her and when she said get some water quickly without thinking that poor thing got water for her but what did she do? She ran away from there. Everyone always wanted her to see Arnav soft and caring side but when today he was caring and worried she just ran away. I say alright she wanted to stay away from him coz he might insult her but after seeing his concern dint she feel like just listening to him once? Couldn't she see his how caring he was? Of course Arnav is angry now. Why wouldn't he be after such a childish act. I cant blame him now if he shouts or insults her. 
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I hated that scene, Khushi was wrong to trick Arnav. Why couldn't she just have the confrontation and get it over with? What was the need to play tricks and further anger Arnav? Disappointed in Khushi today
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
of course guys! i meann seriously! I know the Khushi who will stick to ground for right and her telling la about marriage if was right then confronting Arnav was also no problem but she just crossed all limits! i just hope Khushi gives a reason for her behaviour!
dramebaaz.af thumbnail

Originally posted by: aahana1

Seriously i hated it. He looked so worried for her and when she said get some water quickly without thinking that poor thing got water for her but what did she do? She ran away from there. Everyone always wanted her to see Arnav soft and caring side but when today he was caring and worried she just ran away. I say alright she wanted to stay away from him coz he might insult her but after seeing his concern dint she feel like just listening to him once? Couldn't she see his how caring he was? Of course Arnav is angry now. Why wouldn't he be after such a childish act. I cant blame him now if he shouts or insults her. 

i totally agree with you! 
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So true.. I completely agree.. One thing he's caring for her by bringing water and on the other hand, she runs away from him.. Of course, in the end, we all know Khushi is at fault.. If they both did not behave like Tom and Jerry, I'm so sure this wouldn't  happen.
invalid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

its just a personal opinion but I think that people are so used to the protagonist of indian dramas being perfect in everyway and never naughty or silly every now and then that its a bit hard to deal with. I dont think it reflects badly on her character, she knows she has to face him sooner or later but still, she knows he will get mad at her, and she doesnt want to face it so she tried to get out of being insulted. She faked fainting but she did it in a cute childish way, not in an evil scheming way. I thought it was perfectly fine :)

Chinu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ccuteaangel

its just a personal opinion but I think that people are so used to the protagonist of indian dramas being perfect in everyway and never naughty or silly every now and then that its a bit hard to deal with. I dont think it reflects badly on her character, she knows she has to face him sooner or later but still, she knows he will get mad at her, and she doesnt want to face it so she tried to get out of being insulted. She faked fainting but she did it in a cute childish way, not in an evil scheming way. I thought it was perfectly fine :)

I agree with you completely..👍🏼 👏 😃