Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: vinuchand

What an awesome post!!!!

loved it.

Thank you so much๐Ÿค—.I am soo glad you loved it ..๐Ÿ˜ณ.but I still feel I havent done justice ..to that moment..sorry it was way beyond my reach it was TOO DIVINE..& what is divine cannot be explained..!!๐Ÿ˜
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunflower52

Hema, I was also waiting for your post. I knew you would be jumping up and down, so was I. 

Loved todays episode. For the 1st time Abhay voiced it out loud, i.e to Piya that he will do anything for her and their love. We have always heard this in his thoughts. Not only that for the 1st time he acknowledged that he wants her beating heart for himself and that heart is his.

What is say about Piya, she is also an angel just like her better half. Forgave Danish for what he did to Panchi and her, when she saw that Danish had redeemed himself. The way he had always helped the Raichands. Loved the way she explained to him about what happens when you lose your love. They both have gone through that phase.

So Abhay understood, and did what she asked.

Perfect song, this song suits to both.

You are right Abhay is incomplete with Piya and vise verse. 

Thank you so much sweet heart.๐Ÿค—.I swear..mein itni khush thi & so many emotions were running high in my heart & mind..ki I seriously was having shivering in my hands..as to where to start & what to write..& you said it right..ABHAY let himself open like a DAM..which opens its water when full & Piya & all of us just got washed away in that flow..awww..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—GOD the way these two make us feel it is impossible to explain..you need to just feel it..I am also happy you loved that song dedication..those words fit them so much na..GOD..โค๏ธ
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

will update in evning...๐Ÿ˜› special emos k bina my post looks too khali khali ๐Ÿ˜†

edited ๐Ÿ˜›
first Thanx Hemu for making this post...๐Ÿ˜ƒ u know at this point of overdose we need some energy .
They they showed a very less of romance last night  their small hug was enough for giving us hope for future scene  one thing i liked best in Abhiya's small convo "ur heart is now mine" , this one sentence of Abhay said it all... . i hope this hospital drama ends up today...
Edited by romaila - 12 years ago
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Thank you so much sweet heart.๐Ÿค—.I swear..mein itni khush thi & so many emotions were running high in my heart & mind..ki I seriously was having shivering in my hands..as to where to start & what to write..& you said it right..ABHAY let himself open like a DAM..which opens its water when full & Piya & all of us just got washed away in that flow..awww..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—GOD the way these two make us feel it is impossible to explain..you need to just feel it..I am also happy you loved that song dedication..those words fit them so much na..GOD..โค๏ธ

Thanks, when I read some  bad comments on Piya on youtube. I was so ๐Ÿ˜ก . 
This song is dedicated by me to Abhiya

BECAUSE YOU LOVED ME, BY CELINE DION. 

For all those times you stood by me 
For all the truth that you made me see 
For all the joy you brought to my life 
For all the wrong that you made right 
For every dream you made come true 
For all the love I found in you 
I'll be forever thankful baby 
You're the one who held me up 
Never let me fall 
You're the one who saw me through through it all 

You were my strength when I was weak 
You were my voice when I couldn't speak 
You were my eyes when I couldn't see 
You saw the best there was in me 
Lifted me up when I couldn't reach 
You gave me faith 'coz you believed 
I'm everything I am 
Because you loved me 

You gave me wings and made me fly 
You touched my hand I could touch the sky 
I lost my faith, you gave it back to me 
You said no star was out of reach 
You stood by me and I stood tall 
I had your love I had it all 
I'm grateful for each day you gave me 
Maybe I don't know that much 
But I know this much is true 
I was blessed because I was loved by you 

I'm everything I am 
Because you loved me 

You were always there for me 
The tender wind that carried me 
A light in the dark shining your love into my life 
You've been my inspiration 
Through the lies you were the truth 
My world is a better place because of you 

I'm everything I am 
Because you loved me 

I'm everything I am 
Because you loved me 

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful post di...๐Ÿ‘

ya i waitd fr ur post for a long time...but its k ...i knew it wud take time...kauke kalka epi hi kuch aisa tha...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Each time i read ur post i forget what to write...and from where to start...

But still m trying m best to put it in words...what i felt after watching ystrdys epi...

yes the dialogue between abhiya was their  best ever dialogue till date...

when pia told abhay to save danish i knew infact we all knew that abhay will nt b able  to say no to pia...coz his steel like shield melts whenever pia is infront of him...and it was the same ystrdy...he was clean bold when he looked into pia's eyes...he became helpless...๐Ÿ˜ณ

and you r so rite...pia can only calm abhay and bring out the best in him...she is the only key...

I will not go into details as u have already said everything so perfectly...so i will only give the reasons as to y abhiya were epic to me ystrdy...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Abhay- pia agar tum mujhe aise in nazroon se dekhogi to main na kaise kar paunga...

Pia-( leaning on abhay's chest) to phir haa kardona abhay ! mere liye...humare piyar ke liya...

Abhay- pia tumhare liye to main kuch bhi karsakta hoon...tumhare piyar ke liye...main namumkin ko bhi mumkin bana sakta hoon...i love u pia i love u...

And the next dialogue ...which i believe is the most beautiful and epic dialogue for all abhiyan's...

Abhay- pia  agar mujhme abhi bhi koi insaniyaat baki hai to woh sirf tumhare is  dadhrakte dil ki wajah se...๐Ÿ˜

Pia- aur humare piyar ko zinda rakhne ke liye ye dharakta hua ek dil hi kaafi hai abhay...๐Ÿ˜

Abhay- aur aab woh dil mera ho chuka hai...๐Ÿ˜

di u know when abhay said this word to pia...and that heart is now mine...i was so happy ...i cant tell...as if i was numb in happiness...i so wanted abhay to say something like this...and atlast he did... this is the first time i think abhay  showed his rite on pia...and m soo...soo...soo...happy...๐Ÿฅณ

and now i want more abhiya normal convo like this...so simple yet meaningful...๐Ÿ˜ณ

song select is good as always...

t.c. love u and a warm hug...๐Ÿค—

Edited by lost_in_love - 12 years ago
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Comment edited pg 1...sorry bohut der tak res tha ๐Ÿ˜†
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Awww..JANU ๐Ÿค—Thank you & GOSH..did I miss it ..itimpossible I thought I mentioned it in english version..GOD let me check it..I cant miss it no way.๐Ÿ˜ฒ.๐Ÿ˜†will edit it..yaar that dialouge your heart is all mine.๐Ÿ˜.๐Ÿ˜I need to make another post only for that you know..๐Ÿ˜yesterdays moments were unexplainable ..I mean jitni kaho utni kam padjaayega..
[/QUOTE]really di...you will make a separate post??...m waiting...
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
will come back soon & reply darlings..Please bear with me..๐Ÿค—
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

SNIG's..hai na yaar..aw..kya episode tha yar.๐Ÿ˜.GOSH..bumper lottery jaisa..tha..simply Breath taking na..๐Ÿค—& 
hey hows your state now..seeing many in trouble & injured because of that quake..everything fine in your place na..๐Ÿค—

Fit & fine. but yeah many people suffered losses some even died. Hope God turns everything right.
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I guess after the episode  I started  abhiya  watch in different angle,  now they becoming more special for me day by day that I don't able even describe, so much in love but with understanding, pia is truly his soul mate๐Ÿ˜, she complete him in every way, both are angles, I feel they both are complementary for each other, when abhay in is such dilemma how to save Danish, pia come to rescue, she is truly his light, who show him right path, I know abhay want to save Danish, but its helpless situation for him and pia help him to come out from situation, that why abhiya is epic because of their understand of between and purity of  love which lookalike impossible for even human level๐Ÿ‘, today is proved why we love abhiya much and why abhiya needed to all the way, because love is beyond limitation, there no barrier of family or anything, its  beyond the reach , if you love someone, you have to ready willing to give  up anything for him and her, abhiya is proven this true in every way, they can do anything for each other ๐Ÿ˜, pia can give anything for abhay so does abhay, they stood together and itself god said that they are made copal in heaven, such a pure and true love๐Ÿ˜, this days no one believe in true love, but  love is not meaning of teenager romance , silly fights and mere attraction for some time, that's why jay pia never clicked me not even friendship level forget love, because even in friendship trust is important bound to take a person together, needed to be strength of person, but jeh pia lack their to in every way, jeh never been faithful to pia, when he trying to be with her its all the way only his happiness , what about pia, he never give shit about it, I am not comparing a love in between I am just talking about friendship which also  not even stand still in between jeh and piy , that's why I feel bad, when just when people judge cover of page and forget the depth of the meaning of love & friendship, love is deep meaning of heart if you cant judge it then please don't compare any teenage drama with such a epic love, well I think to emotional till now, chalo mood change, otherwise tumhe lageka mujmai koi aur bhoot akar bas gaya hai,๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† anyways love your post yaar kya likha hai tumne truly amazing, love each and every detail, maine tumhari post padhi aur fir episode dekha tumhare detailing ke sath episode aur bhi accha ho jata hai ๐Ÿ‘and dialogue is super amazing it like its come form heart, time frozen for me when they met and talked to each other, I feel proud myself that I watch such a epic saga, the way abhay said your heart is mine๐Ÿ˜ณ, that so magical, thank you cvs for given us such a good episode, iskeliye aapka bbb maaf, ab agar kuch kharab episode diya bhi na tho bhi bura nahi manungi, hats of to writer to pehli baar aisa laga hai ki sach mai abhiya ke liye sochkar kuch likha, its good, really , ab aboutt panchi to ab panchi ke barat ka time aagaya hai chalo doli sajao aur bhjo use jaldi, aur khabar dar agar jyada episode kharch kiya to , budget ka sawal hai bhai, abhiya expensive hai pata hai lekin hame dene mai app logo ka kya jata hai๐Ÿคฃ, aur pia ne kaha panchi ke pyar ko bachane ke liye koi bat nahi, ye panchi ka pyar to mehngai ke damo se bhi jyada fast badlata hai๐Ÿคช , I hope Danish is se jaldi shadi kar le varna fir se koi aur basera dhudne bhag na jaye๐Ÿคฃ, aur hame jhelni na pade uske aadhi adhuri prem kahniya๐Ÿ˜†, agar panchi ki shadi huvi to sava rupeya Prasad jaru chada dena hema, mai bhi chadavungi bhagwan ko , kamse kam disaster mangemnet to jaru karege bhagwangi aur tum aur ham bore nahi honge๐Ÿคฃ precap fir se wohi dangerous daku wolfie coming to give dhamki to our sweetu vampy , chalo koi bat nahi panchi kare basera, abhiya ka sabera, jeh bangaya bechara, Danish chal badh le sehra, haila kya bat likh di maine๐Ÿคฃ,your post is so romantic I have nothing to say itsliye ye sab likh diya waise muje acchitarah se romance detailing to nahi aati lekin mai javab mai yahi post de sakti hu, rakh lo, tumari post ke liye awesome, bhadiya, lajavab, superb itner sare shabd bhi kam padh jaye, lage raho hema lage raho ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ