Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I live because your heart beats for me ..!! (Page 2)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purple_shadoz

heu di...sabse pehle a bg tite hug...Hugseriously yaar...in nikamme cvs ne aj 4 a change dil khush kar dia...LOLomg...kya persuasn power hai pia ki...maan na parega...Clapd way c restd hr head on abhay...i ws shiftd to sm drmland...Day Dreamingn abhay sayng 'i lv u'...n dt dialg 'mujhe aise dekhobi to...'...gosh i ws so dead...Embarrassedkam se kam 8-9 mahine baad abhay ne aisa bola...Big smilen dn d endng...i wont say anythng...u av dscribd it all beautifully...d pics added to d effect...Stari so wsh sm1 hd not poppd out of nowhere at dat moment...Angrygosh i do hope ki ab hame abhiya ke abadle danchi ke pyaar ki kahaani na dekhni pade...StarDeadur sonb ws so apt...Starchalo u r 4 gvn ...aftr all u av made a beautiful post wrth d wait...Embarrassedlov u loadsss...Tongue(upar wo dead wala emo galti se aa gya hai aur delet ni hpo ra)

Aww..no probs..darling..I deleted that smily in my post here above..I cant do it for you..LOLHugthank you ..& thank you again..for taking time to read my never endingpost yaar ...mein aur bhi likh sakti thi..tried to maek it short aisa hogaya..ROFLjust imagine..how would it be if I had written about everything in more details..PKYEKforum would be closed I guess..ROFLIt was a divine epic moment..yaar..nothing can describe it completely..Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

purple_shadoz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyshaNoreen

Clapthank u so much for such a heart touching postEmbarrassed... My day is incomplete without coming on forumTongue... really superb post as usualClap..
LOVE ABHIYAHeartHugHeart

THANK YOU SO MUCH AYESHA..Hugyes dear..my day starts & ends with forum..God blessHug
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Puja_Nava

hemuuuHug..where had you been?...we were waiting for your post since long time...oh my gosh, Hemu!!..I am literally dead after watching today's episode...aww...abhiya were so cute...it was simple and cute act, but what made it special was abhiya getting to express their love for each otherDay Dreaming...I mean I love Piya's character the most in this show...it is because regardless of whatever happens, she has always maintained her nice nature, innocence and pure heart intact and that is why abhay loves her so muchh...can you just imagine of saving the life of a person who once tried to kill you?...but Piya not only forgot about danish's bad deeds, but tried to make abhay look at the reality which is Danish indeed saved Piya's life and has helped Raichands numerous times...I just love the way she brings out the human in Abhay and Abhay what can I say?...he simply can not say "no" to his lady love..can he?...it was so adorable of him to say all those romantic dialogues to Piya...the last one took the cake for me as well...

Hemu, do you know that there is a party sequence coming up? so..now I am really interested in seeing what Piya will wear.. I want piya to wear some sexy dress which will force abhay to keep staring at herLOL...u know some backless dress or strapless...whatever she wears, cvs better give her the most amazing dress compared to the rest girls...after all she is the lead and we are waiting for abhiya romance dobrial house ke backyard mainWink

oh god Puja.Hug.I dint know what to write..where to start & what not to write yaar..i was going bonkesr in excitement..so got late..& thank you so much..YES that party thing coming up should & will surely have ABHIYA romance..I can BET YOU.& I dont know whether you read...any of my posts earlier about a month back or so I had written a OS about Party sequence..& how ABHAY will seduce her ..with her choli tying thing...god I wish it comes true yaar..Day DreamingDancingI will die in happines I thinkHeart
.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
hema check page 1 ive wrote sumthin  for u.Embarrassed

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
lovely post like always HemaDhi i am left speechless by the abhiya scenes with their divine dialogues n bye your post.   Hug. nice  song choice Dhi i just wanted to say something i wish it also had  a dialogue like this. After abhay said Ab yeh Dil mera hai, piya could have also said yeh dil toh hamesha se tumara tha abhay. yeh dil toh tumare liye he bana hai.  And she could have also said abhay i love it n feel so good jab tum mujhe par you haq  jatate ho. (sorry my hindi is a disasterEmbarrassed). she could have also said aise haq jatate rehna mujhe bahut achcha lagta hai.  meri dil ko bahut sakoon milta hai something like that.  yeah piya should say i love you more . this time  i feel like since first scene abhay said i love you  piya said it in the second scene.  both scene were beautiful aur kyun na ho akir abhiya par the.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reashma.

res.
Well ur post is amazing  and that song wah wah kya baat hai yaar.Clap
I really liked it when abhi said that he will do anythin for pia .. that was so sweat and romantic.Day Dreaming
They belong together period hmmm.Wink
Thank you so much Reashma..Hugawww.".mein namumkin ko bhi mumkin kardoonga"..aw..what a dialouge it was..& he really meant it..he has always done the same..na..Day Dreaming

.Reshama.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivanipandit29

lovely post like always HemaDhi i am left speechless by the abhiya scenes with their divine dialogues n bye your post.   Hug. nice  song choice Dhi i just wanted to say something i wish it also had  a dialogue like this. After abhay said Ab yeh Dil mera hai, piya could have also said yeh dil toh hamesha se tumara tha abhay. yeh dil toh tumare liye he bana hai.  And she could have also said abhay i love it n feel so good jab tum mujhe par you haq  jatate ho. (sorry my hindi is a disasterEmbarrassed). she could have also said aise haq jatate rehna mujhe bahut achcha lagta hai.  meri dil ko bahut sakoon milta hai something like that.  yeah piya should say i love you more . this time  i feel like since first scene abhay said i love you  piya said it in the second scene.  both scene were beautiful aur kyun na ho akir abhiya par the.

Thank you..Thank you..so much.Hug.aw..your dialouges of imagination are equally wonderfulClap & I think she will surely say something tonight as the scene will surely continue from Abay's dialouge again tonight..That "Yeh dil abb mera hai..."..Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming..and Piya said I love you 3 times.or more tonight..& that added to teh effect..aw..yes I also want her to say lot of things to him..but whatever ..it is kal toh Creatives really made us super happy with such awesome dialouges & cute sweet simple yet divine moments yaar..seriouslyDay DreamingHeart

Abhiya_Visu

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reashma.

hema check page 1 ive wrote sumthin  for u.Embarrassed

I saw that Reashu..& answered it ..also..Hug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index