Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I live because your heart beats for me ..!! - Page 6

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: MyAngelAbhay

Gosh dii..such a long post! 😲 bt it was fab as usual. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ luvd it 2 da core.each n every word is so true..abhiya r truly magical.der can never b any couple like r Abhiya coz al other luvstories though may b diff have 1 thing in common,luv story is btwn 2 humans.bt r abhiya,1 is immortal wid a so called dead heart while da other is an innocent human! inspite of cuming 4rm 2 different worlds which can never becum 1,da love which dey have 4 each other is simply...u can't measure it even using da expanse of da universe as a reference scale,nor da depth of deir luv which is present in every cell,every nucleus of da cell in deir body,can b measured using da depth of da ocean as reference as u said in 1 of ur post..no matter wat,no matter how far dey may b 4rm each other,they will only luv each other,live 4 each other n if needed will even die 4 each other..da dialogues yesterday were so true..esp wen pia said dat abhay has never asked 4 anything,he only knows 2 give n never expects anything in return n dat is why she luvs him.he is truly an Angel.Awww i felt like crying 😭 😭 😭 my family was present at dat moment so i was shouting in heart 'I so feel da same yaar,dis is it! dis is it! dis is da same reason y i luv Abhay out of all da other char esp vampires.n wen he replied dat 'mujhme jo thodi si insaniyat hai wo tmhari wajah se hai' 😲 😲 i was like 'thodi si insaniyat?' n den i realised dat he is Abhay! no matter how good he is,he will never accept,will never take da credit 4 his angelic good deeds bt instead will always underestimate himself..bt seriously,he has crossed al da limits of xtremehumanity n will still continue to do it in future n m damn infinitely confident abt it n if dis is wat he calls 'thodi si insaniyat' den i wonder wat will b 'bohot zyada'.I agree dat piya's luv definitely affects da human inside him,bt da human instincts in him had never died,dey were always wid him even after he became a vampire n b4 piya came in his life,remember da maya case! he helped maya da way no 1 cud have done n seeing dis angelic side of him,piya fell in luv wid him inspite of his rude behaviour towards her! piya's luv undoubtedly brings out da xtreme human in him bt even otherwire he's no monster as he always claims himself 2 b!Yesterday,i was about 2 hug my LCD screen literally in da last few mins.. 😳 😳 Abhay has 1nce again made me proud n compelled me 2 luv him more n more..
😍 As he has crossed his limits of xtreme humanity,my luv 4 him has crossed all da boundaries n is still increasing n i doubt it can ever stop at a particular level or point...i luvd him so much wen he was speaking 2 an unconscious Danish in da ICU apologising 4 nt listening 4 a moment 2 his so called dead heart dat wanted 2 save Danish! who can
πŸ‘ who would have done that other dan him.Ofcourse no1! bcoz Abhay is Abhay!Dat is y v luv him more dan every1 else..N dii did u notice wen b4 entering da ICU,he turned back 2 luk at da ppl standing outside,his eyes were so so beautiful 😍 couldnt help bt drown in those deep ocean like eyes..i didn't blink in dat scene.Awww.How can any 1 nt fall in luv wid him?How can any hate such an Angel like him 😑 sum ppl r seriously 🀒 U must have understood y all of a sudden i wrote dis line..i waPs so pissed 2day! 😑 😑 I dont even remember if i have 2 say anything else,if i missed out on anything..Even though i always felt bt never said n wanna say it 'M so damn proud of my username!' ⭐️ ⭐️ My Abhay is truly an Angel! n m so so so proud of him n i care a damn abt haters..
P.S-4rm nw till da next week i wnt b able to reply 2 ur posts due 2 my sem finals! i'll try 2 read ur posts coz i cant stay widout reading.Abhay invades my mind al da time n i cant concentrate on my studies.M xtremely sry 4 nt being able 2 reply 4 da next 10 days.Last bt nt da least
πŸ€— πŸ€— Love yaa!
Rukhsar 😊

OH MY GOD RUKSAR😲..!!what awesomely  you have written.πŸ€—.you are absolutely right Abhay will never accpet that he is a angel..but that is why it is special tonightwhen he said..PIya's heart was his..GOD first time ever he claimed something to be his & only his..aw..Ou havent left anything you have covered everything beautifully..sweety..& AL THE BEST..sweety ..I really feel how you peopel will concentrate with ABHIYA around😍..I would have flunked in everything I swear..πŸ€—πŸ˜†GOD BLESS & MIss you..dont worry I will wait for you to come back & we will have a blasst again..later..😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: priya_1234

Awesome post Hema di... 

It is dreamy just like abhiya yesterday...

Thank you sooo much Priya..you always have such sweet words for me ..thank you again darling..all credit but goes to ABHIYA..
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hema I am fine now.. cold lack of sleep &  worrries for the fast made me down . The  fast  went on well smoothly & successfully. .. & thanks sweetie for your concern. .Hey what a subject you picked for this post & it was an awseome epi. Abhay following his dad's orders & feeling guilty  for Piya .. her  pleading him was soo sweet (suku looked too cute with that child like innocence) & Abhay how could he say no to his beloved's request... the way he tells her  not to look like this at him & he loves her &can do ANYTHING for her was too cute. Abhay rocked in the disguise, this color looked soo cute.& his blue eyes... killer yaar& than his soul talking to Danish & the whole saving thing he looked like an Angel. Piya's face glowed when she heard the news about Danish .. feeling so proud of her beloved. when he walked out & she followed him& held his arm & thanked him & i love you Abhay... wish she had kissed him but that wasn't the right place but Piya should do this whenever they are in private . Hema i don't know this song .. can't comment yaar.
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

OH PRATHEEKSHA..do you know I aodre you so  muchπŸ€—..Mujhe tum aur tumhari posts bohoth acche lagte hain..kya likha hai..πŸ‘ you always get a smiel on my face with your sweet post &your post is a shaan of my post I mean it..⭐️ YUP we all should be proud that we started watching this show..& this epic love story..isse passionate love story aur kya hogi..jahan pe itne acchi acchi passionate baatein hoongi..no where ONLY HERE with ABHIYA..!!😍

oh thank you so much hema πŸ€—, i am so glad and happy feel right now that you like my post, your sweet comment i like to read too with your cuty post and i am so happy that i manage to put a little smile on your face, thank you so much for such a huge complement, and offcourse abhiya hamare abhiya so sweet and adoreble na 😍