I live because your heart beats for me ..!! - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by romaila

will update in evning...πŸ˜› special emos k bina my post looks too khali khali πŸ˜†

awww..ROMI will surely wait for it..I love your special effect SMILYS always..πŸ˜πŸ€—
Originally posted by sunflower52

Thanks, when I read some  bad comments on Piya on youtube. I was so 😑 . 
This song is dedicated by me to Abhiya

BECAUSE YOU LOVED ME, BY CELINE DION. 

For all those times you stood by me 
For all the truth that you made me see 
For all the joy you brought to my life 
For all the wrong that you made right 
For every dream you made come true 
For all the love I found in you 
I'll be forever thankful baby 
You're the one who held me up 
Never let me fall 
You're the one who saw me through through it all 

You were my strength when I was weak 
You were my voice when I couldn't speak 
You were my eyes when I couldn't see 
You saw the best there was in me 
Lifted me up when I couldn't reach 
You gave me faith 'coz you believed 
I'm everything I am 
Because you loved me 

You gave me wings and made me fly 
You touched my hand I could touch the sky 
I lost my faith, you gave it back to me 
You said no star was out of reach 
You stood by me and I stood tall 
I had your love I had it all 
I'm grateful for each day you gave me 
Maybe I don't know that much 
But I know this much is true 
I was blessed because I was loved by you 

I'm everything I am 
Because you loved me 

You were always there for me 
The tender wind that carried me 
A light in the dark shining your love into my life 
You've been my inspiration 
Through the lies you were the truth 
My world is a better place because of you 

I'm everything I am 
Because you loved me 

I'm everything I am 
Because you loved me 

OMG I love that song tooπŸ€—.& hey dear please dont bother..on YOUTUBE and all some crap people write nonsense to let out their disgust that its it..The whoel sensible world knows what they  are & what the mean to us..😍
Originally posted by lost_in_love

Beautiful post di...πŸ‘

ya i waitd fr ur post for a long time...but its k ...i knew it wud take time...kauke kalka epi hi kuch aisa tha...😳

Each time i read ur post i forget what to write...and from where to start...

But still m trying m best to put it in words...what i felt after watching ystrdys epi...

yes the dialogue between abhiya was their  best ever dialogue till date...

when pia told abhay to save danish i knew infact we all knew that abhay will nt b able  to say no to pia...coz his steel like shield melts whenever pia is infront of him...and it was the same ystrdy...he was clean bold when he looked into pia's eyes...he became helpless...😳

and you r so rite...pia can only calm abhay and bring out the best in him...she is the only key...

I will not go into details as u have already said everything so perfectly...so i will only give the reasons as to y abhiya were epic to me ystrdy...😳

Abhay- pia agar tum mujhe aise in nazroon se dekhogi to main na kaise kar paunga...

Pia-( leaning on abhay's chest) to phir haa kardona abhay ! mere liye...humare piyar ke liya...

Abhay- pia tumhare liye to main kuch bhi karsakta hoon...tumhare piyar ke liye...main namumkin ko bhi mumkin bana sakta hoon...i love u pia i love u...

And the next dialogue ...which i believe is the most beautiful and epic dialogue for all abhiyan's...

Abhay- pia  agar mujhme abhi bhi koi insaniyaat baki hai to woh sirf tumhare is  dadhrakte dil ki wajah se...😍

Pia- aur humare piyar ko zinda rakhne ke liye ye dharakta hua ek dil hi kaafi hai abhay...😍

Abhay- aur aab woh dil mera ho chuka hai...😍

di u know when abhay said this word to pia...and that heart is now mine...i was so happy ...i cant tell...as if i was numb in happiness...i so wanted abhay to say something like this...and atlast he did... this is the first time i think abhay  showed his rite on pia...and m soo...soo...soo...happy...πŸ₯³

and now i want more abhiya normal convo like this...so simple yet meaningful...😳

song select is good as always...

t.c. love u and a warm hug...πŸ€—

Aw..what a post you have written too..πŸ€—MIND BLOWING..Thank you..so much..yes all those words said & shown..were simply precious & priceless which will be etched in my heart ..for eternity..yaar..GOD what dialouges mann & ABHAY being expressive was tehhigh point of the epi last night..WOhaaa..yes how much we waited for him to say all that..& HE DID..he never disappoints anyone you see..😍
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Aw..what a post you have written too..πŸ€—MIND BLOWING..Thank you..so much..yes all those words said & shown..were simply precious & priceless which will be etched in my heart ..for eternity..yaar..GOD what dialouges mann & ABHAY being expressive was tehhigh point of the epi last night..WOhaaa..yes how much we waited for him to say all that..& HE DID..he never disappoints anyone you see..😍
me??😲i cant evn dare to think tht i cn write anythng abt abhiya..i just to express wht i felt.bt still thanks fr being so sweet...😳b/w u wrote in sadaf's post tht you will stop writng aftr this story...main samjhi nahi...wht does tht mean? will u stop writng on abhiya?πŸ˜•
Gosh dii..such a long post! 😲 bt it was fab as usual. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ luvd it 2 da core.each n every word is so true..abhiya r truly magical.der can never b any couple like r Abhiya coz al other luvstories though may b diff have 1 thing in common,luv story is btwn 2 humans.bt r abhiya,1 is immortal wid a so called dead heart while da other is an innocent human! inspite of cuming 4rm 2 different worlds which can never becum 1,da love which dey have 4 each other is simply...u can't measure it even using da expanse of da universe as a reference scale,nor da depth of deir luv which is present in every cell,every nucleus of da cell in deir body,can b measured using da depth of da ocean as reference as u said in 1 of ur post..no matter wat,no matter how far dey may b 4rm each other,they will only luv each other,live 4 each other n if needed will even die 4 each other..da dialogues yesterday were so true..esp wen pia said dat abhay has never asked 4 anything,he only knows 2 give n never expects anything in return n dat is why she luvs him.he is truly an Angel.Awww i felt like crying 😭 😭 😭 my family was present at dat moment so i was shouting in heart 'I so feel da same yaar,dis is it! dis is it! dis is da same reason y i luv Abhay out of all da other char esp vampires.n wen he replied dat 'mujhme jo thodi si insaniyat hai wo tmhari wajah se hai' 😲 😲 i was like 'thodi si insaniyat?' n den i realised dat he is Abhay! no matter how good he is,he will never accept,will never take da credit 4 his angelic good deeds bt instead will always underestimate himself..bt seriously,he has crossed al da limits of xtremehumanity n will still continue to do it in future n m damn infinitely confident abt it n if dis is wat he calls 'thodi si insaniyat' den i wonder wat will b 'bohot zyada'.I agree dat piya's luv definitely affects da human inside him,bt da human instincts in him had never died,dey were always wid him even after he became a vampire n b4 piya came in his life,remember da maya case! he helped maya da way no 1 cud have done n seeing dis angelic side of him,piya fell in luv wid him inspite of his rude behaviour towards her! piya's luv undoubtedly brings out da xtreme human in him bt even otherwire he's no monster as he always claims himself 2 b!Yesterday,i was about 2 hug my LCD screen literally in da last few mins.. 😳 😳 Abhay has 1nce again made me proud n compelled me 2 luv him more n more..
😍 As he has crossed his limits of xtreme humanity,my luv 4 him has crossed all da boundaries n is still increasing n i doubt it can ever stop at a particular level or point...i luvd him so much wen he was speaking 2 an unconscious Danish in da ICU apologising 4 nt listening 4 a moment 2 his so called dead heart dat wanted 2 save Danish! who can
πŸ‘ who would have done that other dan him.Ofcourse no1! bcoz Abhay is Abhay!Dat is y v luv him more dan every1 else..N dii did u notice wen b4 entering da ICU,he turned back 2 luk at da ppl standing outside,his eyes were so so beautiful 😍 couldnt help bt drown in those deep ocean like eyes..i didn't blink in dat scene.Awww.How can any 1 nt fall in luv wid him?How can any hate such an Angel like him 😑 sum ppl r seriously 🀒 U must have understood y all of a sudden i wrote dis line..i waPs so pissed 2day! 😑 😑 I dont even remember if i have 2 say anything else,if i missed out on anything..Even though i always felt bt never said n wanna say it 'M so damn proud of my username!' ⭐️ ⭐️ My Abhay is truly an Angel! n m so so so proud of him n i care a damn abt haters..
P.S-4rm nw till da next week i wnt b able to reply 2 ur posts due 2 my sem finals! i'll try 2 read ur posts coz i cant stay widout reading.Abhay invades my mind al da time n i cant concentrate on my studies.M xtremely sry 4 nt being able 2 reply 4 da next 10 days.Last bt nt da least
πŸ€— πŸ€— Love yaa!
Rukhsar 😊
Originally posted by pratiksha2009

I guess after the episode  I started  abhiya  watch in different angle,  now they becoming more special for me day by day that I don't able even describe, so much in love but with understanding, pia is truly his soul mate😍, she complete him in every way, both are angles, I feel they both are complementary for each other, when abhay in is such dilemma how to save Danish, pia come to rescue, she is truly his light, who show him right path, I know abhay want to save Danish, but its helpless situation for him and pia help him to come out from situation, that why abhiya is epic because of their understand of between and purity of  love which lookalike impossible for even human levelπŸ‘, today is proved why we love abhiya much and why abhiya needed to all the way, because love is beyond limitation, there no barrier of family or anything, its  beyond the reach , if you love someone, you have to ready willing to give  up anything for him and her, abhiya is proven this true in every way, they can do anything for each other 😍, pia can give anything for abhay so does abhay, they stood together and itself god said that they are made copal in heaven, such a pure and true love😍, this days no one believe in true love, but  love is not meaning of teenager romance , silly fights and mere attraction for some time, that's why jay pia never clicked me not even friendship level forget love, because even in friendship trust is important bound to take a person together, needed to be strength of person, but jeh pia lack their to in every way, jeh never been faithful to pia, when he trying to be with her its all the way only his happiness , what about pia, he never give shit about it, I am not comparing a love in between I am just talking about friendship which also  not even stand still in between jeh and piy , that's why I feel bad, when just when people judge cover of page and forget the depth of the meaning of love & friendship, love is deep meaning of heart if you cant judge it then please don't compare any teenage drama with such a epic love, well I think to emotional till now, chalo mood change, otherwise tumhe lageka mujmai koi aur bhoot akar bas gaya hai,πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† anyways love your post yaar kya likha hai tumne truly amazing, love each and every detail, maine tumhari post padhi aur fir episode dekha tumhare detailing ke sath episode aur bhi accha ho jata hai πŸ‘and dialogue is super amazing it like its come form heart, time frozen for me when they met and talked to each other, I feel proud myself that I watch such a epic saga, the way abhay said your heart is mine😳, that so magical, thank you cvs for given us such a good episode, iskeliye aapka bbb maaf, ab agar kuch kharab episode diya bhi na tho bhi bura nahi manungi, hats of to writer to pehli baar aisa laga hai ki sach mai abhiya ke liye sochkar kuch likha, its good, really , ab aboutt panchi to ab panchi ke barat ka time aagaya hai chalo doli sajao aur bhjo use jaldi, aur khabar dar agar jyada episode kharch kiya to , budget ka sawal hai bhai, abhiya expensive hai pata hai lekin hame dene mai app logo ka kya jata hai🀣, aur pia ne kaha panchi ke pyar ko bachane ke liye koi bat nahi, ye panchi ka pyar to mehngai ke damo se bhi jyada fast badlata haiπŸ€ͺ , I hope Danish is se jaldi shadi kar le varna fir se koi aur basera dhudne bhag na jaye🀣, aur hame jhelni na pade uske aadhi adhuri prem kahniyaπŸ˜†, agar panchi ki shadi huvi to sava rupeya Prasad jaru chada dena hema, mai bhi chadavungi bhagwan ko , kamse kam disaster mangemnet to jaru karege bhagwangi aur tum aur ham bore nahi honge🀣 precap fir se wohi dangerous daku wolfie coming to give dhamki to our sweetu vampy , chalo koi bat nahi panchi kare basera, abhiya ka sabera, jeh bangaya bechara, Danish chal badh le sehra, haila kya bat likh di maine🀣,your post is so romantic I have nothing to say itsliye ye sab likh diya waise muje acchitarah se romance detailing to nahi aati lekin mai javab mai yahi post de sakti hu, rakh lo, tumari post ke liye awesome, bhadiya, lajavab, superb itner sare shabd bhi kam padh jaye, lage raho hema lage raho πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸΌ

OH PRATHEEKSHA..do you know I aodre you so  muchπŸ€—..Mujhe tum aur tumhari posts bohoth acche lagte hain..kya likha hai..πŸ‘ you always get a smiel on my face with your sweet post &your post is a shaan of my post I mean it..⭐️ YUP we all should be proud that we started watching this show..& this epic love story..isse passionate love story aur kya hogi..jahan pe itne acchi acchi passionate baatein hoongi..no where ONLY HERE with ABHIYA..!!😍
Originally posted by romaila

will update in evning...πŸ˜› special emos k bina my post looks too khali khali πŸ˜†

edited πŸ˜›
first Thanx Hemu for making this post...πŸ˜ƒ u know at this point of overdose we need some energy .
They they showed a very less of romance last night  their small hug was enough for giving us hope for future scene  one thing i liked best in Abhiya's small convo "ur heart is now mine" , this one sentence of Abhay said it all... . i hope this hospital drama ends up today...

ha ha aagayi tu..with your smilys ..lovely Romi ..obviously agree  with all what you say.πŸ€—.YUP better stop hospital drama..& next we have engagement drama ready..But I so pray that PANDA club (Danish & Panchi) dont take our ABHIYA share of time yaar..I swear..🀒I am waiting for a hot coochicoo moment chupke chupke..😳
Awesome post Hema di... 

It is dreamy just like abhiya yesterday...

Originally posted by princess_xeelan

EDITED

Me agayi πŸ€—

Sorry I'm so late... wonderful di... you always mesmerize me with your lovestruck words πŸ€— πŸ˜³ For me the best dialouge of yesterday was:

Piya: my beating heart is enough for both of us
Abhay: Which is now mine ❀️

For me, this one was the epic dialouge of last night. Piya is always vocal on expressing her emotions about Abhay is Abhay showing myraid of emotions is rare and always a pleasure to watch 😍 
I loved the way he said to Piya, "Tum agar mujhe aise ankhon se dekhgi to me mana kaise karunga" 😍 πŸ˜ 
Awww...love them so much 😳 The way Piya rested her head on his chest..isnt that perfect? She really knows how to make her way with Abhay πŸ˜†  She is the only one who can make Abhay do anything πŸ˜› I wish she uses this skill in other departments as well... offcourse u know what I mean 😈 πŸ€£

On a serious note, Abhay's humanity is even more thn a human... which makes us fall in love with him again and again.. ❀️  he's so selfless.. loved the way he thought about their love and reminding of his humanity of save a life 😳
waiting for some more epic moments 😳

P.S: this song is 1of my recent favs... its such a cute one... I love u..tu ru ru.. πŸ˜ƒ

Oh TANZIE..it was such a over dose of ABHIYA suddenly & in such cute sweet passionate & overwhelming way na ki mera dimag was spinning in excitement .yaar ..so I wrote a unnecessarlily long post I guess.😳.πŸ˜†Yes that Piya manoing Abhay with such sweet way of puttin her head onhis shoulder& chest was a trump card..he was simply FLOORED..yes i also feel she will use it with other things also dont worry..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› Wohaaa..yup Abhay is more human than everybody put together in Dehra dun or whole world  I guess..πŸ€—
Originally posted by rimitimi2000

WWWOOOWWW...
Hey Thank you so muchπŸ˜ƒ