Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Sangs-

Helloz Julzz and Chinks πŸ˜†

Yollaaa sangzz <3 Howzz you?
-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _innocent_

The writers for me have destroyed viren's character, hoping to see KT in a new show soonπŸ˜†!!

haha!! Mukund and Madhu as bestieees deffooo in the future, but i have a feeling he will team up with roma and trishna in the future to create trouble for Madhu and RK!!

I wish cvs would give us an interesting storyline in Madhubala, the show has been receiving negative feedbacks, and its only 3 weeks old so lets hope the cvs wake up soon :D

I love the girls and malick together!! and i cannot wait for their father to make a comeback (that dude was an awesome actor )

Well after going in FF mode in first week they just put break on their speed and now its in slow motion πŸ˜†πŸ˜†But If content is good I m ready to wait for few more weeks...😳
-Sangs- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Yollaaa sangzz <3 Howzz you?

me is doing good..Feeling bored today πŸ₯± Hows you and whats up with you these days??
-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Helloz Julzz and Chinks πŸ˜†

Hey Sangs...😳
-Sangs- thumbnail
Originally posted by: chinki_onlyme

Hey Sangs...😳

Hola Chinks.. Whats up? Me is reading the WU of BV, seems like today is filled with  JaGa  πŸ₯±πŸ˜†
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

me is doing good..Feeling bored today πŸ₯± Hows you and whats up with you these days??

Even am bored  :(- aree yaar, kuch bhii nahii!!, after exams i went on holiday, twisted my ankle had to come back early and now am just going to start running everydayπŸ˜†, start doing some reading for my modules for next yearπŸ˜† and get my licence :D... afterr this week, i will finally have something to do with my lifeπŸ˜†

What shows are you watching jii?πŸ˜›
_innocent_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: chinki_onlyme

Well after going in FF mode in first week they just put break on their speed and now its in slow motion πŸ˜†πŸ˜†But If content is good I m ready to wait for few more weeks...😳

haha!! content has to be good! afterall its DD's comeback show!!πŸ˜†... after RK's entry the show should kickstart with the main story, and thats something i cannot wait forπŸ˜†
-Sangs- thumbnail

Even am bored  :(- aree yaar, kuch bhii nahii!!, after exams i went on holiday, twisted my ankle had to come back early and now am just going to start running everydayπŸ˜†, start doing some reading for my modules for next yearπŸ˜† and get my licence :D... afterr this week, i will finally have something to do with my lifeπŸ˜†

What shows are you watching jii?πŸ˜›

Wow.. enjoy your vacation.. Like me.. hahaha.. 

I am watching Balika Vadhu, MB on and off till RK makes an entry, behna for tacker , they are killing his character..πŸ˜†
_innocent_ thumbnail

Wow.. enjoy your vacation.. Like me.. hahaha.. 

I am watching Balika Vadhu, MB on and off till RK makes an entry, behna for tacker , they are killing his character..πŸ˜†

I know man and it sucks because KT's talent is being wasted :(- i hope he wakes and up and realises he could have a better role rather than act like a despearate husband wanting to romance his wife 24/7!πŸ˜† and Jeevika- what can one say about her?πŸ˜† yeh ladkiii is more worried about her magazines than anything elseπŸ˜†

is BV a good show? i never watched it but everyone seems to be talking about it :s