Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The khushi-payal -bond of sisterhood on STAR Plus

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

There is something very endearing and heart-warming about the bond between sisters. It is a relationship bonded by blood with both growing up sharing secrets, dreams, desires and even fears. There is nothing hidden from your sister. As STAR Plus brings you a brand new show,Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain,aunique tale of two loving sisters, we talk to some of themost loved sister jodis on STAR Plus who have laughed and cried together, fought and made up and essentially been there for each other in more ways than one.

| 

Khushi - Payal  (Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?)

Forged with a bond that doesn't rely on a blood relationship, Khushi and Payal could never stay apart. They are together in highs and lows, in joy and sorrow and in good and bad. 

Khushi: Payal didi and I both live and die for each other. Though I am an orphan she and her family have loved me like their own. Payal didi is very sensible and mature,while I am not at times. She can handle anything which I feel is her best trait. I remember when I was being accused of breaking her marriage, she stood up for me. She also convinced Buaji to let me work which was a big deal and how can I forget, my shy didi shouted at Arnav when he brought me home post the collapse of the old building I got trapped in. She can stand up against the world for me which is what I love the most about her.

Payal : Khushi is my life, my jaan. I know everything about her โ€“ her happiness, sadness and anger too. She is the best sister in the whole world and my closest relationship. Khushi is the first and foremost relationship for me. Khushi's best quality is that she is pagal and can go to any lengths for someone she loves. She has been a great support and help in my life. Apart from many things, she was there when I had doubts regarding my would-be husband's family asking for Rs 10 lakhs in dowry a day before wedding. Khushi was the one who went to talk to him all alone. It was a daring thing to do and her step stoppedme from makingthe biggest mistake of my life- i.e. marrying that greedy guy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I dont have a sister, But have a brother, So I can understand sisterly feelings.
Thanks for the article
desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
me and my sis are close too 
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i wish i hd a sis!!!!
bt i hv a bro...n so wenever i n my mom sit together to watch IPKKND...my mom alws advices to be like anjali!!!!
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

TFS.these two are truly adorable. ๐Ÿ˜Š

i wish they would write an article about bro-sis relationship. we have seen many great sis-sis relationships on tv. but we have never seen such a beautiful bro-sis bond before. 

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: incandescent

TFS.these two are truly adorable. ๐Ÿ˜Š

i wish they would write an article about bro-sis relationship. we have seen many great sis-sis relationships on tv. but we have never seen such a beautiful bro-sis bond before. 

so true i so agree wid u...
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for sharing this.. 
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
lovely article.i like their bond esp both not being blood related .thanx fir sharing the article adits..

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
TFS...wish i had a sis๐Ÿ˜”...though i have the world best bonding with my momโค๏ธ,but still...
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
SISTERs bond is just awesome
love the duo