how Cute waz that Huggies !!!

_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
   When Mohan went down  on his knees !!! I was like๐Ÿ˜ฒ Mohan you basket !!! But at the same time i was like ๐Ÿ˜ณawww !!!
  Gosh this boy even when his doing wrong its so hard to dislike him ! Because of that Face of his๐Ÿ˜
But anyways ! 
How cute was that hug !  I loved how Kastur was refusing to let Mohan close or touch her ! But our Hero wont take no for an answer ! That hug was so magical fake but cute ! If that's what a fake hug looks likes than just picture a real hug from a head over heels Mohan! 

But at the same time my heart breaks for kastur ๐Ÿ˜ญ however after watching yesterdays and today's epic ! I think she's gonna be fine ! This girl knows when to speak up and to silent down ! she's gonna come out strong ! Go Kastur !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparkling-star thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah Im liking how Kasutr is shaping up too !
To tell you the truth my first impression of her wasn't very good but now i totally became a fan of her !
Super Duper Cute ~ ๐Ÿ˜›
Mohan is just .. ๐Ÿ˜. But i do feel what he's doing is wrong Kastur's like really innocent. She's probably gonna be reallly hurt. But i guess that's the point of the whole story !
But im happy she is not one of those characters who don't have courage to speak up for themselves. ๐Ÿ˜Š

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Mohan was just too irresistible today and I don't blame Kastur at all for believing him. Gosh and that gesture he made after sorry again ufff Mohan ๐Ÿ˜ . Yes Mohur hug was very cute and it give a glimpse the fireworks when he actually falls in love with her.
I seriously can't resist myself wen MOHAN appears onscreen!!!
Though he is wrong, but his face is sooo adorable nd innocent dat makes me go crazyyy!!! MOHAN is๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜, dat it is not kastur's fault 2 b his bawri!!!
wen he went down his knees, i was like OMG my MOHAN โค๏ธโค๏ธ!!!!
HC was mindblowing in dat scene, no words 2 describe it.
4 me he is d ultimate romance king๐Ÿ˜.