Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanjananrvkr thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: incandescent

Ms. Gupta acted all strange over the phone. 😊 instead of running away she could have easily cleared the whole thing. no wonder buaji calls her sanka devi. she invites trouble.

She could have just added the phrase 'Lavanyaji' to her monologue and I am sure he would have got it (giving a lot of credit to an ASR in an angry mode here). But I guess the CVs have their own ideas.
Well.. its so hard to make out what CVs are trying to convey us here. At moments they show Khushi's concern for Arnav and similarly Arnav's concern for Khushi. And suddenly these kind of scenes where it doesn't make sense at all. We are on a roller coster ride. Its very annoying to watch the hatred track once again. And also reading the spoilers.. I am totally lost. I am not going to watch the show if Khushi and Arnav are not going to be togehter and spit venom on each other all the way.. Its not my cuppa tea.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I was very annoyed with Khushi today, I didn't expect her to behave immaturely. I was shocked to see she was faking and fooled Arnav, he was finally softening towards her and she pulls a trick like this. I feel we are right back where we started instead of moving forward!
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i think we have to wait and watch..what khushi did was wrong,but she had the reason 4 doing it...arnav was very much like a gentleman last night...but he is nobody to insult khushi again and again...
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i think khushi is unconcious about her mind. when she see arnav she cant decide what to do. but her subconcious mind want to attract arnav, sayed iss liye wo bhagti hai, kyun ki jab bhi wo bhagti hai, arnav uske taraf aur bhi khicha jata hai. pyar ka pehla surubaat. bechari bholi bhali ladki. kuch pata nehi hai use
aura9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Pari---

Ok, i'm sure u all can tell  by the title of this post, that I wasn't too pleased with the episode. Actually, correct that. The episode was fine. Khushi's character...now that needs a lot of work! Seriously guys, I'm feeling angry depressed, frustrated and irritated at once. And what's a better place to vent it out than IF? Hence this post.

Seriously. Would someone tell me what Miss Khushi Kumari Gupta thinks of herself??! Is this any way to behave? I mean, I don't know if she realizes that it was her mistake or doesn't realize at all, but this is plain stupid. I mean, if you make a mistake, it's your duty to listen to the other person. It's your duty to apologize. But no. What does she do? She runs away from the problem! Like that will solve anything! I think she's forgetting that she's IN ARNAV'S HOUSE! Which kinda makes it just a liiittle tinnnyyy bit IMPOSSIBLE TO AVOID HIM! And for those people who think that she is behaving very childishly, lemmi say, I agree with you 100%. You don't JOKE with people regarding your health. Forget good manners, it's not even HUMAN DECENCY!  Poor Arnav! I really felt bad for him! He was honestly worried about her man!! 😭 He was scared! And in fact, he totally forgot what he was going to say to her, when he saw her in that state! He almost looked like he was going to lose his life right then and there!😲 
And Khushi, without bothering to look back, LEAVES! I mean, I get it, she's childish. She plays pranks. That's her character. But I feel even this is stooping a little low for her. 😭 Arnav is damn right in getting angry at her! What else does she EXPECT him to do? Fall at her feet?

Phew... ok, I'm done... anger vented!😃 and guys! this is just my opinion! Please comment and tell me yours!
With lots of love,
Sanju

Totally agreed that Khushi shouldn't have joked about her health. 

But, I don't think what Khushi did was wrong at the first place, being a well wisher she has every right to advice Lavanya what is good for her. 

I know that it is Arnav's house, but Khushi is not his employee or the servant of this house that she will have to answer him for everything she does ( mind it she had been brought here for a dignified job to teach Lavanya about Indian culture and tradition). 
aura9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ainimonaya

i think we have to wait and watch..what khushi did was wrong,but she had the reason 4 doing it...arnav was very much like a gentleman last night...but he is nobody to insult khushi again and again...

you are right totally agreed
sunaina02 thumbnail

Yes teaching Lavanya is Khushis job but interfering in Arnavs personal life is not within her job description unless of course she is starting to love him ,

aura9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mommamia

Well.. its so hard to make out what CVs are trying to convey us here. At moments they show Khushi's concern for Arnav and similarly Arnav's concern for Khushi. And suddenly these kind of scenes where it doesn't make sense at all. We are on a roller coster ride. Its very annoying to watch the hatred track once again. And also reading the spoilers.. I am totally lost. I am not going to watch the show if Khushi and Arnav are not going to be togehter and spit venom on each other all the way.. Its not my cuppa tea.

You are right we are on a roller coaster ride. Because it is not a mushy kind of love story it is love hate story which I think is the cause of its popularity. 
aura9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

Yes teaching Lavanya is Khushis job but interfering in Arnavs personal life is not within her job description unless of course she is starting to love him ,

Well I don't think Khushi loves her in any way till date. But being Lavanya's well wisher she had advised her to get married and I don't see anything bad in it and she is not answerable to ARNAV for this.