Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What the hell? - Page 2

-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sunaina02

I havent seen the episode so cannot comment but I had the idea that most people here wanted arnav to fall at Khushi 's feet and ask for forgiveness for his past behavior.

may be the CVs  are even -ing things out so that both are at the same level and the begging for forgiveness would be mutual .

possibly!πŸ˜ƒ And yes, Arnav does have a lot to ask forgiveness for. But then again, so does Khushi. And two wrongs never make a right!😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sanjana- thumbnail
Thank u for ur comment jaan! :D I respect ur views!😳
rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ---Pari---

πŸ˜† See, that's the thing. Whenever he's angry, she tries to avoid him. And when she avoids him, he gets even angrier. It's a constant cycle.

But she escaped from getting scolded by him na?
If she will stand there and hear everything, then how he will think about her everytime, this uniqueness in her character is dragging him to her and he is sticking in her thoughts.
So enjoy this hide and seek my dear😊
Edited by rechup - 12 years ago
sugar_babe thumbnail
Ahhaa thankkk you Pariii!!! I haven't seen the episode yet, but based on all the posts I can get a glimpse, honestly even for a lead, there's a limit of how immature she can act... Khushi's at borderline right now, this needs to tone down a bit.
I see they're trying to show a contrast between the characters, how he's broody and how she's playful along with the apparent age difference between them (apparently its 10 years, but its been back tracked to 8 or lesser I think as the show has progressed), but you gotta show compatibility too, how can someone who runs away from confrontation be compatible with someone who needs 100% attention when he's talking?!
I do agree when she's wrong she does apologize, so maybe she has a reason for acting this way, I think she just doesn't want to have a fight with him and let him talk about her status and blah blah and go home feeling sad, because she doesn't want to show her parents about what all is happening because she wants to help with the financial situation and if they find out the truth they'll say don't work or lets go back.. either way, it makes some sense. +++ there's always the lamp and shock scene that I can't wait for...

Also, one of you mentioned how Khushi might bring up his parents when they're yelling at each other and maybe that's what she's crying about, that is also very plausible, but I really hope its the lamp and shock... soryy! lol
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
seriously...khushi is bcoming irritating!!!!!

once barun said that his character is khatarnak type ka...n khushi's character is all fine...bt i thnk that nw it's the total opposite!!!!
I know that she avoids Arnav & his confrontations mainly because he always brings up her status in society & finds someway to insult her, which I can understand but I do agree it was really childish & immature of her to fake the fainting then run away like a little child. I'd have thought she was gutsy enough to face up to him atleast.
sanjananrvkr thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ---Pari---

Ok, i'm sure u all can tell  by the title of this post, that I wasn't too pleased with the episode. Actually, correct that. The episode was fine. Khushi's character...now that needs a lot of work! Seriously guys, I'm feeling angry depressed, frustrated and irritated at once. And what's a better place to vent it out than IF? Hence this post.

Seriously. Would someone tell me what Miss Khushi Kumari Gupta thinks of herself??! Is this any way to behave? I mean, I don't know if she realizes that it was her mistake or doesn't realize at all, but this is plain stupid. I mean, if you make a mistake, it's your duty to listen to the other person. It's your duty to apologize. But no. What does she do? She runs away from the problem! Like that will solve anything! I think she's forgetting that she's IN ARNAV'S HOUSE! Which kinda makes it just a liiittle tinnnyyy bit IMPOSSIBLE TO AVOID HIM! And for those people who think that she is behaving very childishly, lemmi say, I agree with you 100%. You don't JOKE with people regarding your health. Forget good manners, it's not even HUMAN DECENCY!  Poor Arnav! I really felt bad for him! He was honestly worried about her man!! 😭 He was scared! And in fact, he totally forgot what he was going to say to her, when he saw her in that state! He almost looked like he was going to lose his life right then and there!😲 
And Khushi, without bothering to look back, LEAVES! I mean, I get it, she's childish. She plays pranks. That's her character. But I feel even this is stooping a little low for her. 😭 Arnav is damn right in getting angry at her! What else does she EXPECT him to do? Fall at her feet?

Phew... ok, I'm done... anger vented!πŸ˜ƒ and guys! this is just my opinion! Please comment and tell me yours!
With lots of love,
Sanju

Dear Sanju
Hope all the pent-up steam has come out. Had I not been following IPKKND since the beginning, and watched only today's episode, I would have whole-heartedly agreed with your sentiments. Since that is not the case, agree with your sentiments partially. Give the lady some room. Doesn't she have enough experiences that these one on one sessions lead nowhere but a lot of gut-wrenching pain (mostly to her) except for the burns caused by the hot tea flinging episode. Childish or otherwise, she took the one sure shot way (oncoming of a fainting spell) to escape from ASR, without taking into account the consequences of her action. She might have escaped his wrath this one time, but has ended up rising the same anger to tidal proportions for the next session.  

Well we will see what happens tomorrow. One of the posts did indicate of a possible accident (electrocution) for Khushi, while him blasting her and not helping her and therefore the precap - emotional scene between brother and sister. But it could be something else too since Anjali and Nani have gone to a specific shop in Old Delhi that stock ingredients for some kind of special pooja.    

-Sanjana- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rechup

But she escaped from getting scolded by him na?
If she will stand there and hear everything, then how he will think about her everytime, this uniqueness in her character is dragging him to her and he is sticking in her thoughts.
So enjoy this hide and seek my dear😊

Lol! yup! Lagta hai ab mujhe Poshitive shoshitive sochna padega!πŸ˜† Only then I'll be able to watch! Warna har do din me mera BP badh jaayega! 🀣
-Sanjana- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tans_sugar_babe

Ahhaa thankkk you Pariii!!! I haven't seen the episode yet, but based on all the posts I can get a glimpse, honestly even for a lead, there's a limit of how immature she can act... Khushi's at borderline right now, this needs to tone down a bit.
I see they're trying to show a contrast between the characters, how he's broody and how she's playful along with the apparent age difference between them (apparently its 10 years, but its been back tracked to 8 or lesser I think as the show has progressed), but you gotta show compatibility too, how can someone who runs away from confrontation be compatible with someone who needs 100% attention when he's talking?!
I do agree when she's wrong she does apologize, so maybe she has a reason for acting this way, I think she just doesn't want to have a fight with him and let him talk about her status and blah blah and go home feeling sad, because she doesn't want to show her parents about what all is happening because she wants to help with the financial situation and if they find out the truth they'll say don't work or lets go back.. either way, it makes some sense. +++ there's always the lamp and shock scene that I can't wait for...

Also, one of you mentioned how Khushi might bring up his parents when they're yelling at each other and maybe that's what she's crying about, that is also very plausible, but I really hope its the lamp and shock... soryy! lol

Lol! to be honest with u, I also hope for the lamp+shock!πŸ˜† That will bring them closer for sure!😳 Then maybe Khushi will stop playing these silly pranks!
Yummymummy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I don't agree. She is just escaping to avoid any more insults. The way he treats her - haath bhi mat hilana.
I think Arnav needs to get over himself. Why is he angry with her? She is just doing her job well. Isn't that why Anjali hired her? So stop hounding her.
πŸ˜‰