PRATIGYA,20TH Sept.Wriiten Update!! - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
A big thank u to all my friends who tuk the pain to read n appreciate...luv u all πŸ€—
Thank you gees..continue with the hardwork..Doing a fab job as it is..πŸ€—πŸ‘
Originally posted by starlight123

Thank you gees..continue with the hardwork..Doing a fab job as it is..πŸ€—πŸ‘
hey sheena wer r u...see u regularly on DAB but not here😭
Originally posted by gees

hey sheena wer r u...see u regularly on DAB but not here😭

Just got really busy, Gees...sorry for not coming here regularly..Just time constraints recently..

Will try to be regular from now on...πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
Edited by starlight123 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by starlight123

Just got really busy, Gees...sorry for not coming here regularly..Just time constraints recently..

Will try to be regular from now on...πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

come to LUD ...!!!!!!

πŸ‘

OMG BRO...am sooo honoured...n floored 😲!!thank ya so much for all the love n affection n encouraging me...alwaz...jus lub u .πŸ€—..thanks for alwaz being around...U R AMAZING URSELF!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘
N i jus read ur review on th episode...absolutely apt n well said..i agree wid u completely...it was a hilarious episode n all the actors..characters wer in form today...i had a tough time keeping pace wid all the dialogues...a very big πŸ‘ for all ur ratings #ChaskaπŸ‘πŸ‘..lallantop...yes krish is goin to be fun in Mumbai...am sure it will be entertaing..πŸ˜†i also hve a feeling that the serial is heading for a makeover..its goin to get more modernised..krish n SS english has already improved!!πŸ˜†

Thank you gees, you are the best!!!!!!πŸ‘

Like you gees πŸ˜ƒ I am just trying to put together a sincere effort to keep this forum rocking. We have spent so much time here already, and have seen so many ups and downs but lets try and keep it amongst the top few forums on this portal, besides its like a second home for me, I have made so many friends and a few enemies but still its a great place to hang around. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by PRAGMATIC

lallantopπŸ‘πŸΌ thats the spiritπŸ‘...i culdnt agree more!!πŸ˜†...yep its a great place to hang around n tune in wid friends...its an addiction nowπŸ˜†

Thanks Arry...πŸ€—..am sorry 😲...u were sitting alone today as Srimaan Thakur SS N Thakurian Srimati SS culdnot make it to the planewa...so being the winner u were alone but remb...the WINNER ALWAZ STANDS ALONEπŸ‘πŸΌ

So happy to know I was alone.Hope to catch the first seat todayπŸ˜†
Gees Keep it up ... Thanks ...
new written updater????strange.i have logged in after a long period,that's why i got confused.anyways brilliant update.πŸ‘πŸΌ