incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
hey i just became a senior member !!!🥳 
solembaum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poppy2009

I am not sure if the definition of true love means she should never expect marriage... In her own way I think she loves him... she was living in the present with no thought of the future and khushi made her think about the future... and now she wants something more permanent for her future... I don't htink what she is asking is unreasonable... But it could be a deal breaker since arnav does not love La and will never take that step for her... If he was going to keep his relationship as an unconventional thing and go for a live-in then he should really have kept it out of the house and he should not have agreed for this ive-in arrangement where La is constantly expected to get approval from everyone... while he can behave with a certain highhandedness with his family Lavanya cannnot get away with that.. and hence she cannot totally ignore his family and do whatever she pleases... he tells her keep his Di happy... His Di is happy when Nani is also happy... so ultimately Lavanya has to keep nani and Di happy...which means she cannot just be what she is in his house right? So the omnipotent man should have realised what he is putting her through and should have thought things through before inviting Lavanya in... or else should have told his Di categorically that he wont stand for a makeover of La.

incandescent thumbnail

I am not sure if the definition of true love means she should never expect marriage... In her own way I think she loves him... she was living in the present with no thought of the future and khushi made her think about the future... and now she wants something more permanent for her future... I don't htink what she is asking is unreasonable... But it could be a deal breaker since arnav does not love La and will never take that step for her... If he was going to keep his relationship as an unconventional thing and go for a live-in then he should really have kept it out of the house and he should not have agreed for this ive-in arrangement where La is constantly expected to get approval from everyone... while he can behave with a certain highhandedness with his family Lavanya cannnot get away with that.. and hence she cannot totally ignore his family and do whatever she pleases... he tells her keep his Di happy... His Di is happy when Nani is also happy... so ultimately Lavanya has to keep nani and Di happy...which means she cannot just be what she is in his house right? So the omnipotent man should have realised what he is putting her through and should have thought things through before inviting Lavanya in... or else should have told his Di categorically that he wont stand for a makeover of La.

you have made an interesting point.

Edited by incandescent - 12 years ago
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Actually, La is the biggest loser in the whole equation!😕

If she changes, then Arnav doesn't like it; if she doesn't change, then Naani and (perhaps) Anjali don't like it!

Arnav is just being a typical man here! Wanting to enjoy rights without taking on any responsibilities! Its only right that Khushi tells him that his character is dheela!😆
incandescent thumbnail

Originally posted by: poppy2009

Actually, La is the biggest loser in the whole equation!😕

If she changes, then Arnav doesn't like it; if she doesn't change, then Naani and (perhaps) Anjali don't like it!

Arnav is just being a typical man here! Wanting to enjoy rights without taking on any responsibilities! Its only right that Khushi tells him that his character is dheela!😆

Arnav clearly hasn't thought about the future of their relationship or his future at all. 

poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
And that is why, it is Arnav who is the escapist and not Khushi! She is only trying to 'physically' escape the brunt of his anger; he is escaping from his own self!

Khushi is inadvertantly making him realize his unfairness towards Lavanya and also his own inability and helplessness to break free from his past and make a new start!

So his anger towards Khushi is not because she cut short his phone-call or she put flour on him or tricked him in any other way. If that was the case, he would have simply ignored her and not bothered with questioning her on brainwashing Lavanya!

The fact that Lavanya is putting Arnav into a corner and he doesn't have a reasonable explanation for why he would not marry her (or maybe has an explanation but doesn't want to talk about it) is riling him up against Khushi! La, sweet thing that she is, obviously hasn't got brains enough to think on her own and Arnav realizes that her hounding him on the marriage thing is all Khushi's doing!
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post... May be lavany wil change herself and leav arnav...