Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

It really is becoming interesting and I am enjoying the small steps that are being made in Gopi and Ahem's relationship. The facebook tip off is like a beacon of hope at the moment because sometime when new tracks are introduced they stop concentrating on the one track that everyone is interested in.

It might be just that Ahem starts a new business but will still live at home, which i think has been mentioned previously. I hope this doesn't mean that Gopi's education will get sidelined as it is Ahem who has been putting the effort in with her. If he's concentrating on himself will he have time to help Gopi or will the CV's decide to abandon the education track once Gopi and Ahem are in love?

Yah I think that's how it's going to pan out too, it will be exactly the same, but they will say once or twice Aham has started his own business and he will still be going to the office like before, I think the type of guy Aham is he will probably do both Aham industries and Modi industries...I've already named his company for him...lol.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Seems a big ask  - falling in love with Gopi at the moment is a full time job for Ahem.

It is a big ask and he will most probably do his business as a side line as well as run Modi industries and teach Gopi, it's too much, I don't know why they started this track...
uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Maybe they read the thread about Ahem taking Gopi to the office and fell in love with the idea so much that they thought that: Ahem could not take Gopi to Modi industries but he could take her to Gohem industries and as he is starting out new  he will need a secretary by his side and who better than his wife? 😉

Can just see Gopi knocking on the Office door and asking "aap ko kuch chaiyee?" 🤣
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: uamaz

Maybe they read the thread about Ahem taking Gopi to the office and fell in love with the idea so much that they thought that: Ahem could not take Gopi to Modi industries but he could take her to Gohem industries and as he is starting out new  he will need a secretary by his side and who better than his wife? 😉

Can just see Gopi knocking on the Office door and asking "aap ko kuch chaiyee?" 🤣

Now that would be someting to see!!!!
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

It is a big ask and he will most probably do his business as a side line as well as run Modi industries and teach Gopi, it's too much, I don't know why they started this track...

Yeah it just feels too contrived, I have noticed if a show is a success they do try to prolong it by including a lot of meanignless and forgettable storylines. This new track they are trying to put on would have made more sense if Ahem was some kind of rich good for nothing who doesn't work and gets everything handed to him.
Oh well nothing we can do but wait and see. We know that Ahem will make a success of anything that is put in front of him.
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Now that would be someting to see!!!!

👍🏼
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah it just feels too contrived, I have noticed if a show is a success they do try to prolong it by including a lot of meanignless and forgettable storylines. This new track they are trying to put on would have made more sense if Ahem was some kind of rich good for nothing who doesn't work and gets everything handed to him.
Oh well nothing we can do but wait and see. We know that Ahem will make a success of anything that is put in front of him.

that is for sure... ahem is the golden boy